Homewood Suites by Hilton Lincolnshire
La Quinta
$136
$119
Travelocity
All reviewsnavy graduationgreat lakesnavy basic trainingoff the highwaybedroom suitenaval basegreat place to staybreakfast and dinnerliving areaan extended stayboot campfull size fridgeeasy accesshome away from homeconvenient locationwould highly recommend this hotelminute drive
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 23, 2010

Homewood Suites is a great hotel. My family and I slept comfortably. The hotel staff was very attentive. The breakfast was good too!! Definitely would reccomend this hotel to a family of teenagers and youngster.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed June 6, 2010

I've stayed at this Homewood 3-4 times due to it's proximity to my company's office in Lincolnshire. My last stay will be just that - my last. I've decided that I wouldn't mind driving a little farther for a nicer place. The room I stayed in was similar to past rooms, but this one had something all over the ceiling (mold?), and the sheets smelled musty, like they'd been left in the washer too long before drying. While some efforts to update this hotel have been made, the shower is still old, as are the gross popcorn ceilings. These also have significant stains in the hallways. I think the "fitness center" that I visited on my last stay is really what put this hotel out of consideration for my next stay. I call it a "fitness closet" - VERY TINY with terrible equipment - one old treadmill, an old bike and an elliptical. There is a weight bench from about 1983 and a hodgepodge of dumbells. The floor was so disgustingly dirty that I wouldn't even sit on it to stretch. This hotel seems ok on first glance, but when you really start to look aroud, you start to see the issues. Another thing I noticed was the terrible stains on the couch in the lobby. It is this sort of thing, this lack of attention to detail that bugs me. I think for the price I can find something newer, nicer and reasonably close to my office.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank PlatinumMember
Christy5901, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lincolnshire, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2010

We understand that business travel is important therefore, I am genuinely sorry we were not able to provide you with the quality of services and amenities that you deserve. We try very hard to make sure that all of our guests have a rewarding experience at Homewood Suites. I will be reaching out to you in order to make this right. We realize that you have many choices in accommodations and appreciate you having chosen both Hilton and Homewood Suites in Lincolnshire.

Reviewed June 4, 2010

Overall I think this is an excellent hotel - big clean rooms, great staff, great location etc. Just observationally, (these did not affect the quality of my stay but I know I would have liked to have know about them before I stayed) there were a few things that would be great to update - the windows are literally falling apart for some reason, I have stayed in multiple rooms of this hotel over the past couple of months & they all have windows that either don't lock or are falling apart around the frames, very odd. There are kitchenettes with 2 stove burners, I have had a couple of rooms now where at least 1 of the burners do not work (usually the back burner). Also, wifi signals are very weak but they do have ethernet ports available in each room. There internet seems to run a bit slow, okay for doing e-mail but forget streaming video (downloading a 30 MB file can take 5+ minutes). Those are my biggest complaints, as you can tell though, I've kept coming back & will continue to do so as long as my project has me up in IL. Definitely recommend it for what a hotel should be used for - sleeping!

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed May 31, 2010

This hotel is located in a quiet neighborhood. It is close to the highway and restaurants. It was comfotable. The kitchen was crowded with everything cramed into a corner. There is not a table in the 1 bedroom suite. This only became a problem when we went down for the breakfast and could not find a table so we went back up to our room to eat.
The hotel staff was friendly and helpful. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed May 23, 2010

This is a well-designed all-suite hotel in a nice suburban area. The rooms could use a renovation (new TVs, more welcoming colors), but the whole hotel is very clean and well-maintained. There aren't any shops/restaurants within walking distance, but everything you could want within a 5 min drive. Finally, for the price, you cannot complain, especially on the weekends when all the business travelers are away.

• Stayed: May 2010