“Great Food and Service”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Hwy 45
Description: Landlubbers who walk up the gangplank to the King's Wharf, set within the Lincolnshire Marriott Resort, might easily get the impression that ships are expected to dock there soon. Boats are dry-locked on the ceiling, masts made of weather timbers flank the dining area and the walls are rigged with rough ropes. Allow yourself to discover the best steak-and-seafood on Chicago's North Shore. Our Lake County, Illinois restaurant features mouth-watering steaks, fresh fish selections, an array of chops and delectable surf and turf. Overlooking Lake Lincolnshire, this seven-level, nautically themed gem is both intimate and lively.
Reviewed February 25, 2014

The food is very good, a bit pricey and small portions, but filled me up nonetheless and was very tasty. My wife ordered a medium steak and it came to our table swimming in blood. Sent it back and it was a little better, but still needed more time on the grill.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

If I were staying at the Marriott or taking in a play or celebrating something special, I would definitely try Kings Wharf. Good food, good service and nice atmosphere. There are a a lot of selections on the menu for everyone's taste. Try it.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

The restaurant has great food. If you want better service, go there around the hours when they have a show. Enjoyed it.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Normally I hate going out to eat for Thanksgiving, but this place was fantastic. A huge variety, the turkey was scrumptious, it would be almost impossible to find something you didnt like on the menu. For a holiday it was crowded but we were still able to have a nice intimate dinner with our family. We will normally be doing Thanksgiving at home from now on but if we had to go out again Fishermans Wharf will be our destination

We are going to try them out next year for Mother's Day or Easter.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

We went to the King's Wharf on a Saturday night before seeing the show at the theater. Our waiter started out good but ended up being extremely inattentive! I ordered tilapia and my friend ordered halibut. We got our first drink, which although overpriced, was good, ordered our food, drank our drink, and waited for our waiter to come back before our food got there, but he never did! Finally, someone other than the waiter came with our food. My fish was so overcooked it was hard NOT to notice. I could not believe they would even serve something like that! My friend's fish was ok but rather tasteless! When the waiter finally did come back I told him the fish was terrible, he apologized and asked if I wanted something else. My friend was almost done with his meal and we had a play to see: I told him no. The manager came by and apologized, but that was about it! He did not charge for my food, as he should not have because I did not eat it, but that was it! A total waste of a dining experience!