“full of return patrons”
Review of Wildfire

Wildfire
Reserve with OpenTable
Wildfire is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 39 Restaurants in Lincolnshire
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Aptakisic & Milwaukee
Description: Step back in time to when going out for dinner meant something really special. From the decor to the jazz music, Wildfire has the style and warmth that makes it perfect for celebrating with friends or a quiet evening for two. The extensive menu features broiled steaks and chops, wood-roasted seafood and roasted meats, all prepared in an open kitchen. Signature dishes include Horseradish Crusted Filet Mignon, Macadamia Nut Crusted Halibut, Wildfire Chopped Salad and Cedar Planked Salmon. So order a signature martini or one of our many wines by the glass, then sit back and enjoy the 1940s supper club experience of Wildfire.
Reviewed December 12, 2013

A favorite of ours for several years. Friendly, cordial atmosphere, with great dishes. Always among the the best of steaks for me to rave about. No rush,
Excellent service. Menu varied for all tastes. Will go back each time I'm in the area.

Reviewed November 29, 2013

I am fussy... but Wildfire has ALWAYS been a great restaurant for my tastes. Never have had a bad meal, always have had great service. There is something for most everyone from burgers to steaks, pizza to wonderful fish dishes. I will repat... I am VERY fussy, but no complaints from me about food or service here. Highly recommmended.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

Went there on 11/8/13 for my dad's birthday for dinner. Had reservations for 7 people. They were finally ready to sit us 15 minutes after our scheduled reservation at a table that sits 5 not 7. We refused had to wait another 10 minutes for another table. Two in our party ordered steaks and both steaks were cooked incorrectly - a restaurant who specializes in steak should know how to make them. Manager not understanding, not sympathetic. All she offered us is free dessert for my dad's birthday. Horrible customer service. Our server was not at fault just the management. Last time I visit Wildfire, there are plenty of other incredible restaurants around Chicago.

1  Thank Elena1926
Reviewed November 7, 2013

I love wildfire! The food is great, the atmosphere is great. It is probably the best steakhouse in Chicago, and I have been to them all.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

This place has awesome food. We've been here a number of times and never left disappointed. The chopped salad is one of the best around.