“Very Good Food, Very Good Atmosphere”
Review of Wildfire

Wildfire
Reserve with OpenTable
Wildfire is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 38 Restaurants in Lincolnshire
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Aptakisic & Milwaukee
Description: Step back in time to when going out for dinner meant something really special. From the decor to the jazz music, Wildfire has the style and warmth that makes it perfect for celebrating with friends or a quiet evening for two. The extensive menu features broiled steaks and chops, wood-roasted seafood and roasted meats, all prepared in an open kitchen. Signature dishes include Horseradish Crusted Filet Mignon, Macadamia Nut Crusted Halibut, Wildfire Chopped Salad and Cedar Planked Salmon. So order a signature martini or one of our many wines by the glass, then sit back and enjoy the 1940s supper club experience of Wildfire.
Round Lake, Illinois
“Very Good Food, Very Good Atmosphere”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

For many years I have always heard that Wildfire is really good, but extremely expensive in price. After eating there for the first time, I do not see this as the case. I was with a business colleague during lunch (dinner may be more expensive), and I had a stuffed cheeseburger which was excellent. It was medium rare, and massive with a lot of melted cheese stuffed inside the burger. The sesame bun tasted as though it was grilled, but still soft. The fries that came with were very good as well.

All meals are served with cornbread (with real whole corn inside it), and that, too, was very good.

The dining areas are dimly lit with a real rustic, woodsy feel (no animals or tacky decor, though). The restaurant surroundings themselves look very fancy. The staff is is very nice, and very attentive, too.

I would come again.

• Visited July 2013

• Polish first
Firestone, Colorado
“WILDFIRE/Lincolnshire is INCREDIBLE!”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Looks like Trip Advisor has WILDFIRE listed 2 times in Lincolnshire. One is listed as the #2 restaurant in Lincolnshire, and one is listed as the #10 restaurant in LIncolnshire. The "#2" restaurant shows Wildfire, one word, and the "#10" restaurant shows Wild Fire,(2 words) at ParkView, with a 312 area code and phone number. This phone number is for the Chicago location.
ALSO...WILDFIRE SHOULD SHOW AS the #1 RESTAURANT IN LINCOLNSHIRE. Really, it is an awesome restaurant. Classy atmosphere, attentive wait staff and management. The menu boasts some wonderful meals at a range of prices, from moderate to pricey-but-worth-it. Whatever you choose, the food is delicious and there is plenty of food on each plate.
Whatever you choose, your waiter will treat you attentively and with class! We never had to ask for a refill of water or any of our drinks. We were asked repeatedly, but unobtrusively and courteously about our meals and if we ever needed anything. I just cannot say enough good about this restaurant. Try it, you'll like it!

• Visited June 2013
Suwanee, Georgia
“BD party...great service”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

I have been here a few times. The food is excellent. Great steaks and a killer dirty martini. The service is always excellent. Our private event was perfect. A great place for a date night.

Visited April 2013
“Outstanding!”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

We love this place (even though it is a long wait most times)...a very good bar, great food and service...one of our favs!

Visited October 2012
Highland Park, Illinois
“NEVER AGAIN!!!”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Went to Wildfire for Mother's Day. I have never been so appalled in my entire life. The food was terrible! First everything was cold as ice. One of my kids dinners was way overlooked and the other one had a basically raw pizza. The twice baked potatoes were undercooked as well. The worst though was that I had ordered my steak medium rare. The first time it came out it was bloody rare. They tried to fix it by the next time bringing it out well done. Wish I could say the third or fourth times were better but BOTH times it came out bloody rare again. The manager was useless and a complete jerk about it too, like it was my fault they couldn't cook a steak. Trust me, there are FAR better places in Lincolnshire. AVOID THIS PLACE AT ALL COSTS!!!!!

• Visited May 2013