“Outstanding!”
Review of Wildfire

Wildfire
Reserve with OpenTable
Wildfire is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 39 Restaurants in Lincolnshire
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Aptakisic & Milwaukee
Description: Step back in time to when going out for dinner meant something really special. From the decor to the jazz music, Wildfire has the style and warmth that makes it perfect for celebrating with friends or a quiet evening for two. The extensive menu features broiled steaks and chops, wood-roasted seafood and roasted meats, all prepared in an open kitchen. Signature dishes include Horseradish Crusted Filet Mignon, Macadamia Nut Crusted Halibut, Wildfire Chopped Salad and Cedar Planked Salmon. So order a signature martini or one of our many wines by the glass, then sit back and enjoy the 1940s supper club experience of Wildfire.
Reviewed May 20, 2013

We love this place (even though it is a long wait most times)...a very good bar, great food and service...one of our favs!

There are newer reviews for Wildfire

Reviewed May 12, 2013

Went to Wildfire for Mother's Day. I have never been so appalled in my entire life. The food was terrible! First everything was cold as ice. One of my kids dinners was way overlooked and the other one had a basically raw pizza. The twice baked potatoes were undercooked as well. The worst though was that I had ordered my steak medium rare. The first time it came out it was bloody rare. They tried to fix it by the next time bringing it out well done. Wish I could say the third or fourth times were better but BOTH times it came out bloody rare again. The manager was useless and a complete jerk about it too, like it was my fault they couldn't cook a steak. Trust me, there are FAR better places in Lincolnshire. AVOID THIS PLACE AT ALL COSTS!!!!!

1  Thank LaneW646
Reviewed May 8, 2013

We've gone to Wildfire four times in the last year. The first time we went the food and service was excellent. Each time since then has been slightly less impressive. I thought I'd give it another shot on my birthday. My wife had the three filets. Each filet was a different size and shape. One of them was more medallion than filet. They were luke warm.
I ordered the porterhouse. The filet side was wonderful. I expect the strip side of a porterhouse steak to be less tender than the filet however I struggled get my knife through it. It was one of the toughest pieces of steak I have ever had. Bad.
The rest of the table had a hamburger and the prime rib. They were happy with their meals but this is my review. The wife and I were disappointed and will not be quick to visit again.

1  Thank Keith C
Melodie C, Public Relations Manager at Wildfire, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2013

We're very sorry to read about your visit with us. We would like to talk to you more about it. Could you please call the General Manager, Jeff Drazin, at 847-279-7900? Thank you for giving us an opportunity to learn from your experience, and we hope to hear from you.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Loved it. Priced a little lower than Sullivan's, however I found the food quality was the same. Portion on sides looked a little smaller, which I liked. Steak houses should focus on steaks and Wildfire delivers in this aspect.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

I have eaten at the Oak Brook, Glenview and Schaumburg locations, but the Lincolnshire is probably my favorite. The bar is very crowded most evenings, especially the weekends. The fish is ok, but I go for the steaks. Lunches and dinners are very good and the service is always great.
I have also attended Wine dinners at both the Schaumburg and Lincolnshire locations. They were well worth it, with plenty of excellent wine and some very interesting food courses to go with the wines. I would recommend these tastings to everyone. Well worth the price. If it's your 1st time at any of the locations, try either the wine or Cosmo flights. They have 2 red and 1 white wine flights. They consist of 4 glasses with 2+ oz. pours of predetermined wines. I wish they would change the wines in the flights for us regulars, or let us pick the wines (like Fleming's does)