“Great family restaurant”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Reviewed August 4, 2014

We love Red Robin this is our go to restaurant for our family. The atmosphere is great for families. The selections are great and the appetizers are awesome.

Reviewed July 23, 2014

I wouldn't normally eat burgers but a friend took me to RR for a treat and I was certainly surprised at the variation. I like the cheese selection and the options that go with the burgers.

The burgers can be shared by two if you're not a big eater and you get full easily. The fries are refillable, which makes it great if you're there with a group.

Reviewed July 17, 2014

The food and service was great. As with most Red Robin's I have dined at the noise level is way too high. Hard to hold a conversation without yelling. The food always brings me back, but not as often because of the noise.

Reviewed June 16, 2014

It's been years since I had eaten at a RR, but since a colleague of mine wanted a burger, our hotel told us that RR was the place to go. I was plesantly surprised...by everything. The restaurant was clean, the service was fast and efficient and more importantly, the food was good.

I ordered the Sauteed 'Shroom, which is a mushroom swiss burger. It was cooked exactly to my specifications- medium rare- and the burger itself was delicious. It was served with steak fries, which are never-ending. Our waitress reminded us twice that she could bring out another serving of steak fries if we wanted them.

I do not know if all of the RRs are this good, but I would highly recommend this RR location for anyone looking for a good burger.

1  Thank BelindaJ770
Reviewed June 13, 2014

An extremely good burger, perfectly cooked. Accompanying fries were hot and tasty. Thoughtful and varied children's menu with a half dozen entree choices including meatless pasta dish, fish, chicken and beef. Noisy restaurant mainly because every table was taken. Quick service from our waiter Brian, who brought friendly enthusiasm without getting overly familiar, and was as mindful of the children at the table as the adults. Just a pleasant lunch. Would absolutely go back again.