“Delicious experience (if you are into asian)”

Big Bowl Lincolnshire
Reserve with OpenTable
Big Bowl Lincolnshire is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 38 Restaurants in Lincolnshire
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian, Thai
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Romantic
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Millwaukee Ave and Aptakisic
Guatemala City, Guatemala
“Delicious experience (if you are into asian)”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2014

We came as a group and enjoyed a good service from a very competent bilingual waitress. Don't bother fixing your own bowl and let them give you one of those pre-determined they have which combines the best of what they have.

Visited July 2014

• Polish first
Rugby, United Kingdom
“Great find”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2014

We love Asian food, especially Thai and we wanted to try something different so we stopped in here. The first thing we noticed was a nice vibe to the place, busy but not so noisy you couldn't hear. Our server was just great and helped us with choices for the kids as well as giving some hints on our picks. The food was generally very good, my wife had Thai vegetable curry that was a little bland for our taste, but I had a spicy Thai noodle dish that was off the scale good. Kids choices were solid as well.

Very happy we decided to go, nothing bad to say at all.

• Visited June 2014
Edwardsvile, United States
“Big Bowl Big Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

An interesting place that I did not know what I was getting into when I walked in. Very knowledgeable staff lead me through the menu. I really enjoyed the food.

Visited May 2014
Chicago, Illinois
“New menu failed to please”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2014 via mobile

We were told that many new menu items were introduced thus no special menu was available. We tried two new items, Shrimp Chow Fun and Shrimp and Scallop Citrus Curry. Both those items were so salty and the chow fun was very wide and over cooked. It was the most disappointing dinner we have ever experienced there.

Israel
“Good Asian food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2014

I had a chance to eat two times in this restaurant during my business stay in the area. Overall good experience - I love Asian food. Great service and nice atmosphere.

• Visited April 2014