“Wonderful Theater”

42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Wonderful Theater”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Great shows for a reasonable price. This theater has been in the community for a long time and they have always put on a great selection of show for both children and adults. All the seats have a good view the only problem is there is not a lot of leg room.

Visited September 2013

Chicago, Illinois
102 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 94 helpful votes
“Productions are never short of fabulous”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

I have attended at least a half dozen productions here, and they are always as good as I could hope for. The energy level of the cast is remarkable, and the in-the-round configuration means that all audience members are up close and personal with the action. Just make sure you keep your feet out of the aisles! They mean what they say about actors and props moving lickety splt during the show.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Tom B
Eldon, Missouri
41 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“9 to 5 an energetic, fun filled play”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

The plays are always so professional and well done. The theater in the round has to be a real challenge but it isn't apparent because the scene changes flow and do not interrupt the show. I always thoroughly enjoy myself! What an amazing cast and crew! Top Notch.

Visited October 2013
Kenora, Canada
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Review of 9-5 At Marriot Theatre”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

I have seen many musicals and dare to compare them to each other. I enjoyed this musical. The cast was talented and believable. The singing was well done. Keeping track of where the cast was coming out of was interesting. I am not sure if I would not have been dizzy and confused if I was a cast member. I did really enjoy the Marriott Theatre. It was cozy, clean and not a bad seat in the house. The seats surround the stage. I gave it 3 stars not because of quality but because it would not be a favorite of mine. I don't regret going and I would recommend others to see it to determine for themselves.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Ramona02
Chicago, Illinois
58 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“A professional theater, done well”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

This venue that includes a theater in the round always delivers a comfortable expereince. The play titled, "Your'e perfect, I love you, now change" was well done. The only thing driving me craze here is the house manager seating people after the play starts and after intermission. Late folks can wait for intermission or not see the second half. No exceptions.

Visited July 2013