“Review of 9-5 At Marriot Theatre”
Review of Marriott Theatre

Marriott Theatre
Reviewed September 1, 2013

I have seen many musicals and dare to compare them to each other. I enjoyed this musical. The cast was talented and believable. The singing was well done. Keeping track of where the cast was coming out of was interesting. I am not sure if I would not have been dizzy and confused if I was a cast member. I did really enjoy the Marriott Theatre. It was cozy, clean and not a bad seat in the house. The seats surround the stage. I gave it 3 stars not because of quality but because it would not be a favorite of mine. I don't regret going and I would recommend others to see it to determine for themselves.

1  Thank Ramona02

Reviewed July 29, 2013

This venue that includes a theater in the round always delivers a comfortable expereince. The play titled, "Your'e perfect, I love you, now change" was well done. The only thing driving me craze here is the house manager seating people after the play starts and after intermission. Late folks can wait for intermission or not see the second half. No exceptions.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

A business trip brought me to this hotel and one of our outings was to the theater while we were there. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of the theater and production. I love the stage in the middle so that there really is not a bad seat in the house. We saw "I love you, you're perfect, now change" and as a newlywed I really related with a lot of the play and can foresee relating with more as we have more years of marriage under our belt. I thought the cast did a great job - all 4 of them! I would highly recommend seeing a play here and would come back again if my travels ever bring me to the area.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

We live in a different state but we have gotten tickets through a friend for a few plays here. The talent is very good and we have enjoyed every play we have seen at this theater, even the ones we had not heard of before, such as this last play, "I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change". It was quite funny and our group of six could really indentify with the story line.. We are in our 50's-60's. We have noticed that the crowd attending is usually older. It is too bad they don't draw more younger people as a live play is such a pleasant experience. Perhaps if they offered better known productions, it would be an advantage to both theater goers as well as the theater itself.

1  Thank Wheelwinners
Reviewed July 1, 2013

I have been coming here for years, since I was in 4th grade, and I cannot remember a play that I thought was bad. The talent is excellent, any seat in the house is great, the price is right and it is close to home. I love theater in the round. We just saw "I love you, you're perfect, now change" and I laughed so hard my stomach hurt. The restaurant Fairfield Inn on site is a nice way to end a perfect matinee afternoon with delicious food.

1  Thank Mary G