“Service not up to par”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #8 of 39 Restaurants in Lincolnshire
Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Located in Lincolnshire Commons.
Reviewed August 25, 2013

First let me say I have eaten at many Cheesecake Factories around the country. This is the second one in the Chicagoland area and I am very disappointed with the service at both locations. The food at this location was much better than the downtown Chicago location. But I always expect good food from this chain. We were one of the last customers to leave the restaurant, not by our choice. Our waiter never returned or made eye contact with us. We just sat there with empty plates and empty glasses until we finally flagged him down. I will think twice before returning to a Chicagoland Cheesecake Factory.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

I visited this branch of the Cheesecake Factory with my project team after a day of meetings last week. There was 15 of us and they sat us on a long table of our own which was very nice.
All of the party enjoyed the food, with lots of different dishes ordered, then most of us partook in a slice of cheesecake, with some people (including myself) ordering it to go, so we could eat it in our hotel rooms!!!
The service was good and the food came out pretty quickly after ordering.
I have visited many Cheesecake Factories and am never dissapointed by the food quality or service - long may it continue!!!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

I have eaten at several Cheesecake Factory restaurants in different cities and states. The food is always delicious and the portions are still huge. This location is in Lincolnshire, IL. It is near the Regal movie theater on Parkway Drive off of Milwaukee Avenue. This makes the Cheesecake Factory a nice place to eat before or after a movie. To avoid crowds and long waits eat at non-traditional time such as a late lunch at 2:00 p.m. or an early dinner at 5:00 p.m. The restaurant has a festive atmosphere and is somewhat noisy. This is true of all Cheesecake Factory restaurants that I have visited. The menu is extensive. There are salad, burger, sandwich, chicken, fish, beef and pasta options. This location has outdoor seating in nice weather. There is a patio on the back of the restaurant where I prefer to dine. It has a nice view of a river. The outdoor seating is also available on the side of the building. I do not like this area as much since you can see the parking lot. I do not like dining and inhaling car exhaust.
I highly recommend this restaurant for a fun dining experience, and I have eaten here several times this year.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

When in doubt, we always go here...great bar, excellent service and a very creative menu with a multitude of selections that will not break the bank...we love this place!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

This was my first trip to this restaurant and probably won't be my last. Met some friends for lunch. Service was ok. The place was packed with a large lunch crowd so there was a lot of foot traffic past our booth throughout the service. Combined with high-back booths, we had a couple of near-collisions with servers hurrying past. Several of us ordered off their SkinnyLicious Menu. This menu carries a large selection offered for calorie counters. There were at least 15 items that were listed under this category. From this menu, the portions were ample and delicious. Two in our party ordered the Firecracker Salmon appetizer and thought the portion was skimpy for the price. All food was beautifully presented. If you are too full from lunch to have desert, they have a huge variety of cheesecake that can be bought by the piece as you leave. They are attractively displayed in a refrigerated case. Prices start at $7.95 per generous slice. I would recommend going during off hours.