“Good Food”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #11 of 39 Restaurants in Lincolnshire
Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Located in Lincolnshire Commons.
Reviewed December 13, 2011

We went to the cheesecake factory and it was very good. Nice large menu with lots of choices. Be prepared for a long wait and a high noise level. The desserts were not the best,but the food itself was very good.

Reviewed August 16, 2011

This was my second time being disappointed by this restaurant so I had to post a review. I have not been to a lot of Cheesecake Factories, but perhaps this review speaks more to their general model of restaurant than it does to this specific location. Anyway, first, they do not take reservations. We had a party of 8 for a special occasion (daughter's birthday) but that didn't matter. We showed up before 6pm and there were lots of tables, but it took them 15 minutes to seat us (because they didn't take a reservation). We have 3 young kids so I asked if we could put their orders in right away but instead the server took our drink order and disappeared. Then, when the drinks show up, they are being brought by some random person who is not your server, so we didn't even see our server for another 10 minutes. We wanted to add to the drink order but he was MIA. After that he took the additional drink order but then disappeared again. Some people in our party wanted water, but they don't pour that unless you ask. Also - people wanted more bread and butter, but again no server and thank goodness we didn't plan on appetizers - we were never asked and the server was not around, just more random people bringing the drinks we wanted 20 minutes ago. Then we finally got our food order in and of course, the server disappeared again. Never showing up to see if we needed second drink to go with our dinners. Then with our food on the table after it was over an hour from when we sat down, the server finally asked if we wanted another drink and we said only if we can get it relatively quickly to go with our dinner and he actually said that realistically it would take awhile. We said forget it. We had told them it was my daughter's birthday and that she wanted a piece of chocolate cake and ice cream. They brought the dessert and sang the happy birthday song which was nice, but they charged normal price for the dessert. I was a little surprised about that. It seems that Factory is an appropriate name for that place - it churns out a ridiculous number of calories in an impersonal inattentive way.

Reviewed August 1, 2011

On a hot summer day a tall ice tea and sharing a cheesecake is all good. The lettuce wraps are my favorite. The red velvet cheesecake was light and delicious. The staff were attentive. A nice place to relax on a hot Sunday afternoon.

1  Thank martino_wi
Reviewed May 9, 2011

Stayed nearby and walked over for lunch. It's a very typical Cheesecake Factory. Big menu, good food and nice service.

1  Thank PlanetR
Reviewed March 25, 2011

This is near a business park where one of our offices is located, so I've been here 3 times when traveling to the office and I have yet to be disappointed. Each time it's been for dinner and I found delicious food, good service and a fair price.

This time I had the Louisianna Chicken Pasta, which was one of the highlighted specials of the day. I wasn't sure if it would be too spicy, and it was just right - a little kick, but I wasn't overwhelmed.

The portions are always plentiful. One of these times, I'll remember to actually leave room for a slice of the delicious looking cheesecake that's on display when you walk in.