“Doesn't stand up to Regal standards I'm used to”

Regal Cinemas Lincolnshire Stadium 21 & IMAX
Reviewed July 1, 2012

I used to prefer Regal Cinema's because of their cleanliness and large capacity. The only thing Lincolnshire has going for it was the roller coaster movie all Regals show before the movie starts.

I was disappointed the bathrooms were dirty and there was a bunch of sinks but only 1 hand dryer! I went to a smaller bathroom and there was cobwebs above the stall,

The refreshments available were typical, didn't realize soft serve ice cream was available at the movies now, so that was nice, but I got a hot pretzel and it was awful. There was no salt on it, it came in a bag with directions on how to microwave it. I got cheese to go with it, but there was no tray to carry it all in; I left the snack bar with a huge soda, a bagged pretzel and an open cup of cheese -- a disaster waiting to happen. They also didn't have an mustard for the pretzel.

I could just tell they were cutting costs where ever they could. I'm going to have to hit up another Regal in the area and see if their standards have lowered too.

Reviewed June 26, 2012

All movies are expensive, and concessions are too. It is not unique to this theater.

Reviewed June 25, 2012

This theater has a lot of movie choices. Sound is very loud in theaters and lots of commercials.

Reviewed June 14, 2012

Choice of movies and quiet atmosphere. The management keeps excellent track of noise abatement in the area.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

We go there often. For some reason I prefer it to the AMC at Northbrook Court. The popcorn is better and the staff if friendlier.