“Outstanding Food and Service” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar

Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 38 Restaurants in Lincolnshire
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Wine Bar
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Bar scene, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Aptakisic
Description: Fleming's Lincolnshire, IL is an ongoing celebration of exceptional steak and wine. We are located in Lake County in the Lincolnshire Commons on Milwaukee Ave, close to Vernon Hills and Buffalo Grove.
Newburgh, New York
“Outstanding Food and Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2014

Enjoyed a great dinner here with business colleagues this week. The service was excellent, as was the food. I tried the dry-aged beef (ribeye) and it was perfectly cooked and one of the best steaks I've had in a long, long time. The appetizers, sides and desserts were equally delicious. We had a group of 12 people, and everyone was extremely happy with their food.
Service was very prompt and attentive, but without feeling rushed. Perfect pace, especially for a large group. They are well trained at trying to up-sell add-ons to the dinners, so be aware or you'll end up with more than you wanted (or wanted to pay for). I travel to this area frequently, and this is definitely the best higher-end restaurant around. Highly recommended.

• Visited June 2014

Rugby, United Kingdom
“Exemplary Food and service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2014

This was an excellent experience, very courteous waiting staff, good attention to detail (addressing us by our family name when taking the order) knowledgeable and friendly (but not overly familiar) this is as close as you can get to fine dining in the Chicago suburbs.

I had the NY strip which was perfect, my wife the Petit Filet and that was spot on as well. Our Children had the lamb which they also liked, so much so that I did not get a taste! Sides where reasonably sized but a little pricey if I am honest.

The only thing I could possibly grumble about is the value equation, whilst the entrees are in line with what you will get elsewhere, I did feel the sides and the wine was a little steep, especially at the lower end with prices 300-400% of the retail levels, this dropped to 200% when you went over the $100 threshold.

I have eaten in much worse steakhouses downtown and paid similar prices so overall a thumbs up.

• Visited June 2014
Round Lake Beach
“Birthday dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2014

The food was excellent and they offered a wide variety of wines, viewable from an iPad or traditional menu. The atmosphere was warm and had the vibe of a high end steakhouse. Our booth felt very private. Our server was courteous and professional, although we felt service was a bit slow. It was not that crowded that evening, as we were there from 8:00-11:00PM. After dinner, we decided to have chocolate martini's at the bar. As it was my birthday, they offered us a box of truffles and a $25 gift certificate. Including all food, drinks (includes a bottle of wine), tip, and tax, the bill was a little over $200.

• Visited May 2014
Hershey, Pennsylvania
“OVER Priced & Poorly Cooked”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2014

Very disappointed with my visit. Food was poorly cooked (Pork belly was charred to the point of being burnt, filet was from the end and was tough throughout).

PROS
- Server was very nice and helpful, wine list on an ipad, tables not too close together, bar area was lively with TVs and a few tables.

CONS
- Over priced, poorly cooked food (What else is there if these two are bad?)

REAL QUESTION:
- NO, I will not go back

• Visited May 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Andrew T, General Manager at Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar, responded to this review, June 2, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

My name is Andrew Tsigolis and I am the Operating Partner of Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar in LIncolnshire IL. I want to apologize for your recent unsatisfactory experince. I would like to discuss your experience with you and possibly remedy the situation. We value all of our Guests and their feedback so we can provide great food complimented by sincere service. Please conatct me at your earliest convenience at (847) 793-0333 or at atsigolis@flemingssteakhouse.com. Thank you again for your honest feedback.

Andrew Tsigolis
Buffalo Grove, Illinois
“Great Steaks - special occassion place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2014

Fleming's offers some of the best steaks in town. I like the New York Strip - have it medium rare, you won't be dissappointed. The sides are great - love the spinach as well as the baked potato. Start with the barbaque shrimp. Service is always top notch.

• Visited December 2013