“Great bar!”

Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 38 Restaurants in Lincolnshire
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Aptakisic
Description: Fleming's Lincolnshire, IL is an ongoing celebration of exceptional steak and wine. We are located in Lake County in the Lincolnshire Commons on Milwaukee Ave, close to Vernon Hills and Buffalo Grove.
“Great bar!”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

My wife and I like to eat in the bar and really enjoy this one...big, spacious, and relaxing...with very good service and food!

Visited March 2013

Arlington Heights, Il.
“I love This Place.”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

My 1st experience with Flemings was in Madison Wisconsin....I was very impressed with the menu, food and excellent service. It is pricey...but oh so good. The wine flights are excellent....instead of a preset white or Red flight like Wildfire and other places....you choose your wines from a list of over 100. I had 3 excellent Cabs that I had not had in many years.

My wife and I went with the special, which was a filet and lobster tail. Both were well prepared and just right. If you are looking for some place special for a birthday or anniversary dinner for your partner or spouse...look no further.

Chicago, Illinois
“Easter brunch was terrific”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We had the prix fixe Easter brunch menu, and the food was terrific, as was the value for our meal. Our waiter was attentive and friendly without being obsequious. The special cocktails were fun and good. I've eaten here several times, and always been very happy with my meal. That same weekend we ate at another nearby restaurant that targets a dining experience, and the food was not as good or as good a value. We'll definitely come back.

“Friendly, good service”
Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

While overpriced, we did enjoy our dinner. We had martinis which were very good, and split a ribeye steak, which was done to perfection. However, everything was ala carte, which can add up quickly. We had reservations and the most surprising thing of the evening was being addressed by name by the manager and the waiter--kudos for that nice touch. Would go there again, but probably for a special occasion only.

Visited April 2013
Sterling, Virginia
“Go to Wildfire instead...”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

I had high hopes for Fleming's, who pride themselves on being not just a steakhouse, but a "prime" steakhouse that serves only USDA "prime" steaks. I went there with a large dinner party this month. The restaurant has valet for $3 and a coat check. The valet takes up all the closest spots to the restaurant. This is a little irritating at dinner time. Fleming's shares a parking lot with Cheesecake Factory, Kona Grill and several other restaurants. A dozen empty valet spots leave the rest of us freezing our you-know-whats off walking two blocks from the next closest open spots. The VALET is the one who should be using spaces furthest away.

That said, the appetizers were very good. I also had the french onion soup, which was delicious. I ordered a "main" filet, I think it was an 8 or 10 oz? I can't remember. The only thing I remember was that my steak looked like a small NY Strip and not a filet. The texture of the meat, the flavor...it was all there. But the steak itself was about 1" thick and long (again, just like a Strip). I brought to the attention to the waiter and asked if he was sure it was a filet (the wait staff had put the wrong dinner plate in front of LITERALLY everyone at the table and had to go back to double check orders). I was told by the snotty waiter that if my steak wasn't "visually appealing" that he would see what he could do about it. Thanks but no thanks! I only asked if he was sure it was a filet. To which he responded "yes". But I'm still apprehensive in these days of meat glue and pink slime...reports say even the steakhouses who claim to be upscale are the most common offenders. The rest of the meal was uneventful, but good. Overall, the food was good and the service was OK (dispite the order mix ups and snotty responses). I would eat here again...if I wasn't paying! The bar was very busy and seems like a cool place to come for just a happy hour.

For quality, quantity and value I would recommend Wildfire ANY DAY over this place if you're looking for a good steak.

2 Thank GimmeTradeWinds