“Over priced and noisy”

Sullivan's Steakhouse - Lincolnshire
Reserve with OpenTable
Sullivan's Steakhouse - Lincolnshire is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 39 Restaurants in Lincolnshire
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Half Day Road & Milwaukee Avenue
Reviewed May 24, 2012

By far the noisiest restaurant I've encountered, and many are noisy these days. The 8oz. filet, med-rare, was no more tender or flavorful than a steak I've freqeuntly had at Outback, for one-third the price - with the same accompaniments. Like me, don't go back.

Reviewed May 14, 2012

We went to Sullivan’s in Licolnshire on Mother’s Day. We expected fine dining establishment as advertised on their website. “Jazz, baby grand piano, hand-shaken martini’s,” the website reads. Completely FALSE. When we arrived we waited to be seated even though restaurant was empty and plenty of servers were just standing around doing absolutely nothing. I’m embarrassed to say I suggested dining here with my husband’s family. The servers were terrible, not trained, very unprofessional, spoke inappropriately at our table- I can go on and on. I’ve been to plenty of 5 star steakhouses in Chicago and Sullivan’s doesn’t even come close. The dress code reads business casual for patrons…I wonder where the dress code for servers and staff comes from. All the female servers wore low cut black t-shirts, short tight skirts that didn’t even cover their bottoms, and did I mention they were all wearing fish net stockings? How does this play into fine dining? Where are the white shirts and black pants! Instead of providing fine service the waitresses flirt with their male patrons. Our server asked my father in law and my husband if they cared for fresh ground black pepper, she leaned and told him, I quote, “do you want more? Cause I can go longer if you want me to I’ve been working out.” It felt more of a Hooters or Tilted Kilt kind of an establishment rather than a fine dining steakhouse. Stay away -you ended up leaving there feeling dirty and nauseous. The food is overpriced and nothing spectacular. I complained to the general manager Jason and he was rude and condescending. He runs a very poor restaurant. Not up to par for a family friendly north suburban town. I’m disgusted our money went towards this restaurant.

Reviewed April 10, 2012

While staying at the Marriott across the road, we weren't in the mood to drive very far, so we decided to try out Sullivan's Steakhouse. It was surprisingly good. Usually, we like to go to Wildfire in Lincolnshire and like everything about it except the noise level. Sullivan's steaks were excellent and you could have a nice conversation without any commotion and noise. Our son in law particularly loved the Thai-style Chilean Sea Bass.

Reviewed March 28, 2012

I frequently visit this location when I'm in town on business and I must say I have never had a bad experience. The atmosphere is dark and intimate.The service is great, particularly Shannon and Susan. The happy hour is one of the best around from what I understand and it's best to arrive earlier rather than later because if you arrive too late, you will not get a seat/table. The blue cheese chips, the cheeseburger, the filet, and the lobster bisque are just a few of my favorites. The only issue I've had does not relate to the great food and excellent customer service, but with the Sullivan's rewards program. I will most definitely return to this location if/when I'm back in the area for business.

Reviewed March 21, 2012

Far from being a good steakhouse . service was slow food was over cooked and over seasoned. disliked very much will not return