“Good Place to meet for breakfast.”
Review of Walker Brothers

Walker Brothers
Ranked #2 of 33 Restaurants in Lincolnshire
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed September 3, 2016

Had a good meal with excellent service. Went early on a Saturday morning - sure glad we did. Spicy hash browns with cheese and salsa with an egg was delicious - nice and spicy. Wheat germ pancakes seemed more like regular pancakes with added granola and berries. Fruit salad was plentiful. Service was most excellent - did not have to wait to get coffee refill.

Date of visit: September 2016

Reviewed August 26, 2016

One of the Best Breakfast places around served in Gorgeous surroundings! Outstanding waffles, omelettes bacon and eggs!
Worth the trip. Go early, sometimes long waits for a table.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed August 25, 2016

I enjoyed my breakfast, quality was very good and prices reflect the quality. Attentive service, good experience

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed August 23, 2016

Just cross the street after living Marriott hotel in Milwaukee Av.for breakfast, and you are in Pancake Heaven!

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed August 14, 2016

In August 2016, I ate here (and at the Highland Park location) with my mom and daughter. Both meals were great. I have loved the Cherry Kijafa crepes and the Apple Pancake since I was a kid (30+ years ago). All three of us enjoyed our meals (including a really large omelette on my second visit). My mom is gluten free, and the wait staff was attentive to that issue. Great place.

Date of visit: August 2016