“I keep ordering the same thing, but...”
Review of Walker Brothers

Walker Brothers
Ranked #2 of 39 Restaurants in Lincolnshire
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I just love those 49er flapjacks, sourdough pancakes. They are like crepes with maple syrup. My wife likes the potato dishes. I go there often. Its a great place to have breakfast in a lovely setting.

There are newer reviews for Walker Brothers

Reviewed May 27, 2014

Found this gem near the Lincolnshire Marriott (recommended by the staff) - the restaurant has a nicely shaded park-like outdoor seating as well as several rooms with beautiful stained glass and huge brass chandelier inside. Challah French Toast with strawberries were so good I had to go back another day. Others had the Healthy Start eggs (either a good size mound of just egg whites or fluffy, regular eggs) with Multigrain and cranberry pancakes, the Blueberry pancakes - all were wonderful. The bacon with thick and smokey - the Smoked Turkey BLT we had the next day was also deliciously smokey and tender. Good coffee, which was a pleasant surprise for a finicky drinker (I had two cups) - a step up from Cracker Barrel, but with the same great prices. Don't be deterred by what looks like a long line waiting to be seated - they seated our group of 6 within 15 minutes of a 10am Sunday arrival - this place is always busy, but the staff is courteous and helpful.

Reviewed April 27, 2014

A little expensive for breakfast, but the orange juice was awesome....so was the thick cut bacon....service was top notch...all well worth the price

Reviewed April 18, 2014

We LOVE this place! It can be a bit pricey (fresh squeezed juices), but you get a good amount of food and it's Y.U.M.M.Y!!! The Challah french toast with fresh strawberries and powdered sugar is "Da Bomb!" Their coffee is Kona served with sweet cream (makes me miss Hawaii!!) We've tried pretty much everything on the menu with great results! Don't forget to try their Apple Cinnamon Pancake!! These fill the plate and your tummy!! (Can also be taken home in frozen form for later enjoyment!)

Reviewed April 9, 2014

Our server did an excellent job of meeting our dining needs. The food was very good. The restaurant is very comfortable and well decorated. What I liked most was they have everything you could want for an excellent breakfast meal. What I liked least is how skimpy they are on syrup for your pancakes. I don't understand how such a classy place would be so stingy on the syrup for your meal. They did everything right except being generous with syrup.