“Awesome!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner
Reviewed July 24, 2011

This place is wonderful for breakfast anytime! I love the blueberry and chocolate chip pancakes but, basically everything is great. The only thing I wish they would change is making real home fries rather than the shredded stuff they use. Other than that, everything else is perfect!

Reviewed July 19, 2011

We visited this landmark on a Saturday morning, and were so impressed with all aspects of our breakfast. The service was amazing! We started out as a party of 8, and in the course of the next hour, 5 more joined us. In many places, this might cause the wait staff to be overwhelmed, but not here. They were there to greet each new addition to our group with menus and coffee pot in hand! Not once did anyone in our party have to wait for a refill on coffee or water. And the food - oh, my! There are many unique offerings on the menu, as well as the usual breakfast options. A few items we tried and loved were the chipotle chicken crepes, habanero hash browns, and the Dutch baby pancake (a smaller version of their German pancake, a sweet breakfast treat). With such a large group, we had the opportunity to try many items and we ALL enjoyed everything! I would highly recommend a visit to Walker Brothers if you happen to be in the area. Just remember, go early! When we left the restaurant at 10:30 a.m., the line was out the door.

Reviewed June 10, 2011

Had the best apple pancake ever! Also, loved that they served Talbott Teas (an Oprah Favorite). Walker Brothers does it right, every time!

Reviewed December 4, 2010

If you don't like breakfast-type foods then stop reading this now - because that's what Walker Brothers does - & they do it impeccably - & with tassels on! Pancakes & waffles, etc., eggs in all manners, sausages & bacon in various styles - all delicious & served piping hot by cheerful, competent staff - I had lunch there recently & enjoyed it tremendously. Their proportions are quite generous so some of my meal left the restaurant in a carry-out box which enabled me to have another tasty breakfast the next day - awesome! Try this place!

1  Thank crazyoldbat
Reviewed April 29, 2010

Recently ate breakfast at Walker Brothers in Lincolnshire with my toddler. The service was prompt and accommodating to the changing whims of children. I ordered pancakes for my child and a blueberry waffle for myself. After the food came, my toddler decided that she wanted a waffle too and the waitress put the order in immediately and the waffle was quickly delivered to the table. Both waffles were excellent!