“Very big bar, and good atmosphere”
Review of Cubby Bear - CLOSED

Cubby Bear
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 11, 2012

It's a good place to see a music show, or have a small get together for a party. It also has a bit of a sports bar feel. The place is rather large, so it doesn't have that overcrowded bar feeling. The food was pretty good, and inexpensive. In amongst a trendy area.

Reviewed July 14, 2012

We went there just after they opened for lunch, the place was busy in it to go almost 40 minutes to get 4 burgers. when they arrived to them where luke warm, one was so greasy couldn't even be finish. I was kinda disappointed since I heard good things about this place,yet I just was reading the following reviews I guess it's not as good as it use to be.
If I never in Lincolnshire again, I"ll think twice about going in

Reviewed February 29, 2012

Cubby's is a great restaurant to bring kids too! TV's are on, they give them colors and a page to color! Food was served quickly even though it was a full house! Thumbs up on food, service and atmosphere!

Reviewed February 25, 2012

Our group chose this place for a casual dinner of hot dogs & hamburgers. There were about 20 of us in the group...so it made sense to set up this type of buffet instead of ordering off the menu. Hot dogs & hamburgers, buns, mustard & ketchup was it!!! They FINALLY brought out cheese, lettuce, tomato, etc. AFTER everyone had eaten. If I'm forced to go back here again...I'll eat BEFORE I go.

Reviewed February 22, 2012

Have been here several times over a couple of years and they always seemed to serve solid sandwiches/bar food. On this trip we noticed they were trying to promote their BBQ fare so we thought we would check it out. One word; DON'T! I understand they don't want to put sauces in to the meat and let you add one of four sauces from the table to your liking but the meats served tasted like they were almost boiled; no smoke or hickory flavor! And the beef brisket was so tough and fatty you could hardly cut it. We opted for the pick your platter option and I wish I had a camera to take a photo of what size portion you received for $7.50 per meat; Cubby Bear you should be ashamed. Sides of cornbread and mac and cheese were mediocre.

Cubby Bear stick with what you know of being a bar first with good bar chow; get rid of your BBQ menu!