Holiday Inn Express Lincoln
$74
$79
$109
Homewood
All reviewsroom was cleanpancake makerfront deskcinnamon rollscancellation policybreakfast choicesthe breakfast areanice poolfree breakfastfridge and microwavebiscuits and gravyyogurtflat screen tvbusiness centerwould definitely stay here againhot tubfitness center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 31, 2008

We took a group of teens to Lincoln for a local fine arts competition and found the rooms to be very nice, staff very helpful, and the breakfasts delicious. Highly recommend the hotel. This was our third year in a row to stay there.

• Stayed: March 2008, traveled on business
1  Thank tanger
Reviewed December 30, 2007

I'm a NON-SMOKER. I booked a non smoking room for 3 days. 1 person 1 small dog. I chose this hotel as they accepted pets as it says on their web site. When I arrived after driving 12 hours I was informed I would have to change from a non-smoking to a smoking room as they had put me in a non-smoking room. (which I requested) Nothing was mentioned on their web site nor was anything mentioned when i confimed my reservation about pets had to be in smoking rooms . I asked if I could put an extra deposite on the room, I would keep my pet kenneled, and with me at all times even when I was out of the room during the day. I was told no to all requests. I accepted the room. The room was very clean exept that it REEKED of cig smoke. Even my dog didn't want to go in. There were cig burns up and down the bath tube. I guess it is acceptable behavior to burn the furnishings but unacceptalbe to have a kenneled pet hat wouldn't burn the furnishings.
ON THE POSITIVE.
They did offer spray of which did little to no good. I emptied a can the first night. They did call me by my first name every time they saw me. The bed was VERY comfy. The breakfast was good and slightly different each morning. The walls are rather thin. It was very easy to hear conversations from the hall and from the rooms on either side of mine.

• Stayed: December 2007, traveled solo
1  Thank twfletch
Reviewed June 20, 2007

This hotel is fairly new, very clean and the staff is efficient and friendly but the price was steep for this location and for this type of hotel (paid $90 plus tax). They also use way too much fragrance and air freshener everywhere from the lobby to the hallways and rooms. The window in the room opens but only about 5 inches.

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled on business
Reviewed October 25, 2006

I booked a last minute reservation here and was very pleasantly surprised. The town is fairly small so I did not hold a lot of hope in quality. However, this hotel was great. Very clean. Staff were not overly outgoing, but were nice. The room was huge (I think I ended up in the executive room). Shower had great water pressure. Fitness room was a little sparse with 2 treadmills and a bike, but all were functioning well. There was not a TV in the fitness room and the machines faced the mirror so it was hard to even gaze out the window. The breakfast had a good variety of things, but only eggs for protein. Very easy to get to and a good restaurant (Rusty's) just across the street.

• Stayed: October 2006, traveled on business