“Great ice cream!”

Cuisines: American
Regina Beach, Canada
“Great ice cream!”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Friendly service in a spiffy clean modern establishment only add to the quality of their products. The vanilla custard is delicious and the waffle cone was extremely fresh. A perfect stop on a lazy summer day.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank ScottAfghanistan

Virginia
“not a fan”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

A friend and I stopped in to grab lunch at Culver's after a day of shopping. The lady behind the counter took our order - I ordered a Wisconsin Melt, french fries and a root beer. My friend ordered a plain butter burger with fries and a drink. I paid our tab, $12. We sat down and waited for our food to arrive. The lady kindly brought the food out and I noticed mine looked awful greasy. I picked it up and it was sitting in a basket of grease and literally dripping with grease. I'm not sure if the burger is usually like this or not but it was disgustingly gross. It didn't have much taste and was soggy from the grease. I went up and asked for a knife and the lady working the cash register, ran out the side door yelling, "I'll be right back!" I stood there a few minutes before another lady from the back of the restaurant came up asking where the cash register lady was. I told her she'd gone out the side door and pointed, she looked puzzled. The lady was very nice, apologizing for the confusion and handed me a knife.

As for the meal, the burger was nasty, fries were OK, I think the best part about it all was the root beer (sad, but true.) Later on, the same lady who'd been running around, came by our table asking if we were interested in 2 free mint chocolate chip ice creams. (She'd made them by accident and they'd be thrown out if she couldn't find takers.) We accepted. The ice cream was good. All in all, I'm sorry, I won't be eating at another Culver's. I know there are plenty people here in the midwest that love Culver's but I'm not a fan.

• Visited March 2013