“we love you, Bruce and family!!!”
Review of First Wok - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
First Wok
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Fast service, GREAT food for a GOOD VALUE...You won't go away hungry; I GUARANTEE!!! My family has been going here for years and when we travel we try other Chinese restaurants and honestly no one compares to First Wok. NOTHING AND I MEAN NOTHING compares to the wonderful food BRUCE serves. SPECIAL ORDERS; NO PROBLEM. They go out of their way to please. . . THE ONLY COMPLAINT I CAN THINK OF IS I WISH THEY DELIVERED!!! AND WE HATE WHEN THEY GO ON VACATION..LOL THE ONE SHINING STAR IN LINCOLN, ILLINOIS!!!

1  Thank celebrating25years

Reviewed June 28, 2013

The food was excellent, we had fried dumplings and the Happy Family. Great service, very friendly. The place was packed and the wait servers were very attentive to everyone's needs and the service was fast

1  Thank 1DaKa
Reviewed May 16, 2013

Wow...we love this place. Owner, Bruce, is the greatest guy and keeps his hand in the entire operation. We usually get take-out and he checks every bag to make sure the order is right. Very clean place and not too noisy. Good with kids. Food...the best. My favorites are Chicken Lo Mein, Mongolian Triple and Pork Egg Foo Young. Egg rolls are great as are the Crabmeat Rangoons. Good prices too!!! You will love this place.

1  Thank Debra M
Reviewed March 21, 2013

The food and service was fantastic. My husband is on a low salt diet due to health issues and they were more than happy to prepare his dinner with no salt. The atmosphere was pleasant and we even got free tea. Very good. The only thing is they only take cash or in town checks. NO CREDIT CARDS. But it is so worth it for you to save cash to eat here. It is not expensive very reasonably priced.

1  Thank Flintstones50
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Super-tasting dinner, very friendly staff and owner. Would highly recommend it to ANY Chinese food lover.

1  Thank Wil H