“Good food and excellent friendly service”
Review of Rio Grande

Rio Grande
Ranked #3 of 58 Restaurants in Lincoln
Cuisines: Mexican
Craig, Colorado
“Good food and excellent friendly service”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

The food tasted great. They serve very good portions, with the flavor cooked into the food, not added with spices. The service was great.

Visited August 2013

“Ugly decor”
Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant is gawdy! Memo to the owners: this is not authentic Mexican decor.

Anyway, I have eaten here before and the food was fine. Recently, I had a Chimichanga with chicken. I wish I would have tried something else. My chicken was not seasoned and was wrapped inside a flour tortilla and grilled. Not at all what I was expecting. The chicken had no flavor. Yuck!

The service was fine. If I eat there again, I will try something else.

• Visited June 2013
washington, United States
“Enjoyed the food”
Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

Food was very tasty. Service the first night was great. Second night, slow and not so great. Prices were good. Ber not overpriced. Corona was fresh also.

Visited July 2013
“Friendly staff, food was questionable”
Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

Service was slow, server was not around much food takes a long time for it being nothing more then it is. I had the shrimp loco STAY AWAY smelled like a fish market when it was served and the shrimp were not detained. I have to say for a dish with so many onions and mushrooms it was flavorless. This is the second time I have been here the first was at best medeocare and this time was absolutely terrible will not make this mistake again

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank Taurus5780
Springfield, Illinois
“Better than last time”
Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

The last time I visited here, I wasn't very impressed with the food. Just average. Tonight was much better. I ordered the bomba dip and couldn't get enough. I also had the soft tacos and the rest of the food everyone else ordered looked awesome. I will be back!

• Visited June 2013

Been to Rio Grande? Share your experiences!