See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 23, 2015

Filthy, smelly, broken, infested and full of criminals. Toilets, heat, air, lights broken inop etc. Windows cracked or busted. Junk dumped on grounds. Drugs and other illegal activities constant. Stay away.

Room tip: Go anywhere else or sleep under overpass.
Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Patrick H
Reviewed November 13, 2014 via mobile

What a filthy, disgusting place. The smell of decomp is in the air. Roaches everywhere. Debris on top of bedspread. Carpets not vacuumed. Dresser drawers all broke. Nightstand drawer missing knob. Bathroom doorknob hanging from door. Roaches. No hangers for clothes. Dark, shabby lobby and no security lights outside. This is truly hotel hell. Reported them to the city inspector.

Date of stay: November 2014
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Karen M
Reviewed August 27, 2014

Definitely the absolute worst place I've ever stayed at. I mean, even the hotels in the deepest and darkest jungles in India are way, way better than this horrid craphole.

The room smelled, the sheets hadn't been washed for years; apparently a bum had resided between the doors of the southeast entrance as the smell there was something not from this world. The toilet didn't work, weird bugs walked all over the TV.

So, whenever you get tired when driving on I55, keep far, far away from this place. Just a few miles south on I55 you'll find a load of normal hotels and motels where to spend your night.

Date of stay: August 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
5  Thank StenHankewitz
Reviewed July 22, 2014

This was the filthiest place I have ever stayed in. Went into the room and as soon as I closed the door, a roach went crawling across it. You could see dirt all over the floor. The register was caked with dirt. Cob webs in the corners and yes another roach on the wall. Pulled the blankets back and it looked like the sheets had not been changed. I brushed dirt off the sheets. I took pictures of all this. They had a sign up saying please excuse our mess we are remodeling. Well there is a big difference between a remodeling mess and filth. I have stayed in a lot of motels and have never encountered one like this. O and the smell hit you in the face as soon as you opened the door. Couldn't get a refund because they had a sign up saying no refunds. I see why they put that up! Because once you see the room AFTER YOU PAY, you can't get your money back. BEWARE OF THIS MOTEL. I have learned I need to look at the room before paying.

Date of stay: July 2014