“Great Place outside of Springfield” 5 of 5 bubbles

Hampton Inn Lincoln
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Lincoln
GreenLeadersBronze level
Shorewood, United States
“Great Place outside of Springfield”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2013

This was a fabulous place to stay. Away from the hustle and bustle of Springfield during the State Fair, but close enough to see the sights! We will definitely be going back to stay at this place again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Breaux Bridge, Louisiana, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

This is our second stay with large motorcycle group. They were very accommodating and met our every need. Extra towels....no problem. Get together outside.....no problem. Even came out and served us cookies!
The rooms were clean, best mattresses!! The breakfast was Fabulous and loved the bagel topper!

• Stayed August 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Damon P, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lincoln, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to review the hotel! We love having your group here and the team looks forward to all of you coming year after year!! I believe that next year you will be back in September... we look forward to seeing you next year! Safe travels!

Yours in Hospitality,

Damon L. Priddy, CRDE
Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2013

My wife, granddaughter and myself stayed at this property during a trip from Michigan to Kansas. Hotel is close to the interstate, fuel stops and convenience stores. Hotel is very well kept inside and out. Nice pool and exercise room. Good hearty breakfast in the morning. I would stay here again if I was in the area if Lincoln, Il.

Room Tip: First floor near lobby.
Breese, Illinois, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2013

I frequently stay at Hampton Inns, have never had any problems until I stayed at Lincoln Il. The rooms are very clean and spacious, but the lady working the front desk was not customer friendly, or helpful. I called well in advance to make my reservations, and at that time asked for ground level, was told not a problem. upon arriving the UNFRIENDLY lady at the front desk told us we could not have ground level. I asked for ground for health reasons, had I known in advance I would not have reserved the room. Also she did not direct us as to where our room was located, or the best place to park. So having said that I will never stay at this place again. I will stay at Jacksonville illinois where the STAFF IS OUTSTANDING.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Damon P, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lincoln, responded to this review, August 22, 2013
Hello Pam K.
Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel. We appreciate the feedback! I do apologize that your stay with us was anything less than perfect! The front desk is not able to guarantee a specific room or floor in advance. We do note those special requests (floors, room locations, and other specifics) in the reservation and we try our best to accommodate, but it is not always possible.

I would appreciate more specifics on your stay (dates of stay) so that I am able to research which agent would have assisted you. If you wouldn't mind, this information can be sent directly to me at damon.priddy@hilton.com

Again, thank you for taking the time to review the hotel. I do sincerely appreciate the feedback and again apologize that your stay with us was less than perfect.

Damon L. Priddy
Hampton Inn - Lincoln
Buffalo, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013

Stayed here on a work assignment for about 40 days. The rooms were clean and comfortable. Facilities were very good especially the spa after a long day, and the staff was outstanding and very helpfull.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Muskegon, MI, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

very nice place in Lincoln were our son goes to college, good value good service always clean and refreshing pool after moving him into his dorm for the day. always a good plentiful breakfast, very polite staff. This place is the best hotel in Lincoln IL, keep up the good work and service it's very much appreciated thanks

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2013

One of the best hotels I have ever stayed at...very very clean and the lady at the front desk on the evening of Aug 7 was the best and most professional attendant I have ever seen! She was beyond helpful! I will definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: Pick a non smoking room =)
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Damon P, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lincoln, responded to this review, August 9, 2013
Hello MauiQueen! Thank you very much for taking the time to review the hotel! I have printed and shared your comments with the team... especially our Front Desk team! I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! We hope to see you again your next trip through Lincoln!

Yours in Hospitality,

Damon L. Priddy
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lincoln
BEST WESTERN PLUS Lincoln Inn
Holiday Inn Express Lincoln
Super 8 Lincoln
Super 8 Lincoln
#4 of 6 in Lincoln

Been to Hampton Inn Lincoln? Share your experiences!