Hampton Inn Lincoln
Wye Motel(Clinton)
$55
$74
$99
All reviewscracker barrelhot and cold itemspool and hot tubcomplimentary breakfastthe breakfast areaclean hoteldefinitely stay here againsmoking roomgreat place to stayexcellent stayi highly recommend this hotelbed was comfortablebusiness centerconvenient locationfitness centereasy accessfront desk staff
Reviewed November 16, 2011

We stayed at the Hampton Inn for one night on Nov. 11th, 2011. The hotel is easy to find and very convenient to the highway. It was clean and the room very quiet. The bed was super comfortable! Pets are welcome, and we were traveling with a small dog, so that is important. The room we stayed in was clean. The hotel staff was friendly and helpful, and a small fridge and microwave was placed in our room before our arrival just as I had requested. As we were leaving in the morning, we explained that we were in Illinois to pick up a puppy and would like to purchase a towel, if we could. The front desk attendant gave us two older but clean towels to take with us which saved us a stop at a local store to buy towels. There was only one regular coffee in the room and only two bath towels; I would have liked to have had more coffee and towels (enough for two people in the morning), but there is coffee available at the continental breakfast area and more towels were given upon request. Just ask if you need more supplies in your room and the staff will accommodate your request, but it would have been more convenient if the room had been adequately prepared for two guests. Clean and comfortable hotel, staff very polite, pet friendly accommodations...overall a good stay.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 25, 2011

This hotel is well located, nicely appointed and just a bit understaffed on the front desk. Improvements I would like would be a sitting area outside the entrance, picnic area and grab bar on outside of shower.
My next to last night was the "night-from-hell." Some idiot mom had rented the room next to mine for a riotous birthday party for her teeny bopper girls who were TOTALLY out of control. Calls to front desk were to no avail. Finally, when I heard door banging outside their room, I opened my door and told the girl standing there, "Any more noise and I'm calling the police." Hotel Manager credited the hight's charges, which was nice, but of course, at age 70 with a bad heart, I needed my rest.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet located -- sometimes wroks, sometimes not.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed August 13, 2011

We stayed for one night at the Hampton Inn. We had bicycles with us and the lady at the desk offered to lock them in a room for us. This was great because last year our bikes were stolen while staying at a Hampton Inn in Terra Haute, IN.
Our room was exceptionally clean and had four towels which was nice. We did not have to ask for more. The room is a bit crowded for four but we had asked for a refrigerator so that took up space. For one night it was enough space.
Breakfast was fine but really crowded so we ate balancing our plates in the sitting area as there were no tables left. I was impressed that the utensils and plates were biodegradable but when I asked about recycling some plastic bottles I had in the car, I was told they had no recycling. That was disappointing.
In the end it is an overall a good place to stay.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 11, 2011

I was promptly greeted when I arrived at the front desk. I was explained everything that was available for me at the hotel.

My room was clean and comfortable.

As a business traveler, work areas are very important. They have both wired and wireless internet access available. They have a very large work area.

The floor was very quiet despite the nearly full status of the location. I will be looking forward to staying here on my next visit.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed July 13, 2011

Great stay. Although it was just one night we had a great stay. The hotel did not smell like smoke at all. If they allow smoking in rooms you could not tell it. Room was clean - internet worked great - breakfast was good. Coffee available in lobby 24 hours as well as some fruit. Staff was friendly. Spa was not working due to maintenance being done on it - but did not have time to get there anyway. The pool looked clean. Wonderful stay and we will be back.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family