“Great breakfast!”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Okemos, Michigan
“Great breakfast!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I reviewed Wildberry a few years ago, and we went back this past weekend. Still a great breakfast, above most other places. On a Sunday morning, we knew to expoect a wait. We were told the wait would be 45 minutes, and it took 50 minutes for our group of 5 to be seated. Almost immediately after being seated, a manager came by to apologize for the longer than expected wait and gave us a $10 gift certificate. A nice touch!

The service was fast and friendly, all of our meals were delicious. Again, they were very accomodating to questions and requests to tweak the menu items. I had the Garden Skillet which was nicely filled with veggies along with the eggs and hash browns. All of the other meals were equally satisfying. Coffee and drinks were kept filled.

It's not the cheapest breakfast, but we felt it was worth the price.
If you have a party of 6 or larger, you can call ahead to get on the list. Otherwise, be prepared to wait a while.

• Visited April 2013

Bowling Green, Kentucky
“Awesome pancakes!”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

I've been to Wildberry twice and both times I had the most delicious pancakes I have ever eaten! The Berry Bliss Pancakes are to die for! Besides the delicious berries, the pancakes are layered with a berry mascarpone and vanilla anglaise, and drizzled with a blackberry sauce. Its heavenly! The staff is very friendly and helpful! Don't let the crowded parking lot fool you, the restaurant is bigger on the inside than it looks. Both times there was a short wait to be seated (around 15 minutes), but its well worth it. Once seated, the food was prepared very quickly. We will definitely be back!

• Visited December 2012
Chicago, Illinois
“Best breakfast in town”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Wildberry simply has the best breakfast in town. We go several times per month. You can expect a 20-30 minute on Saturdays and Sundays, but it's worth it. You can get a coffee from the coffee bar while you wait. I usually get an omelette or during lunch a big salad. Portions are large and I always end up taking some home. Not a bad thing to say here. Service is quick, staff is friendly, and food is great.

• Visited March 2013
Chicago
“No Walker Bros.”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

This is a beautiful building. The service is alright. The food is just average. You should go to Walker Brothers in Lincolnshire for a great pancake house.

• Visited December 2012
Chicago, IL
“Great Food and worth the wait”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

If you go on the weekend, plan on a wait unless you get there really early. But the food is worth it. I have dined here numerous times and usually have to wait about 30 minutes for a table because I am not an early riser on the weekends. The service is quick and they turn the tables fast. The food is really good. My favorite is the Mexicana skillet which comes with a side of toast or pancakes. I usually get the pancakes and end up eating only about 1/3 of the breakfast. There portions are substantial so I think it's a goof value. I think the skillet is $8.95 but I take home the leftovers and have breakfast for the next day or two. Kids love the pancakes with chocolate chips, around $4 for the kids meals which come with juice. Their omelettes are great too. A little bit of a wait but well worth it.

• Visited March 2013