“they do what they do perfectly”
Review of Fine's

Fine's
Ranked #53 of 97 Restaurants in Libertyville
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Simple but delicious fare done with attention to all the details. Great place; nice to have them in the neighborhood.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

They have a salad bar that you can choose toppings that is just wonderful. Cold, fresh, crunchy yum. Highly recommend. My husband get a cheeseburger and great fries but the portions are so large he is unable to finish. They have decaffinated Diet Coke which is hard to find in restaurants. My only con is the level of music or TV - way too loud. Family owned and operated.

Reviewed April 21, 2014

This restaurant has an okay atmosphere and great service. The food is good, but not outstanding. I had a hot dog and fries. The fries were good, but the hot dog wasn't anything special, I didn't think. I would be willing to try it again, but Fine's just didn't strike me as that amazing.

Reviewed February 8, 2014

I don't call this a "fast-food" restaurant because it is better than that. Wide variety of excellent hot dog-type foods as well as great wraps, pork tenderloin sandwiches-type foods as well. Whatever you're in the mood for, Fines has it and it is better than most other places. If you're in the mood for amazing french fries, my entire family loves theirs. They've been here in town for awhile now but we've only just recently "discovered" them. Service is very nice and much more efficient than you'd expect given they're making everything to order. Although we have not used them for catering, there was a sign that they do it. We were at an event that had Fines food spread out as a buffet and we really enjoyed it. That's what lead us to go to the restaurant and we weren't disappointed. Our new "go to" inexpensive family meal place.

Reviewed December 14, 2013

Great burgers and homemade fries. Excellent choices for salads; very fresh ingredients. Tasty milkshakes and too many soda options to count. Also don't pass on their grilled chicken sandwiches; juicy, not dry.