“Fusion Japanese and Thai Cuisine”
Review of Sushi Thai

Sushi Thai
Ranked #28 of 97 Restaurants in Libertyville
Cuisines: Sushi, Thai
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed July 25, 2013

The food and service are excellent. Do take advantage of the outdoor seating when our Midwestern weather permits. The Monday-Wednesday Happy Hour mentioned in last year's reviews is still in effect, as well as Lunch Specials: a flat-rate $11:95 which includes sushi, soup or salad, California roll and a choice of six entrees. This restaurant is closed on Sunday, but has a sister location in nearby Vernon Hills, which is open on Sundays.

Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

Love their sushi come to happy hr all roll half off Mon-Wed 4:30-5:30 pm
One of my fave places to to go while in town

1  Thank Jon R
Reviewed May 13, 2013 via mobile

The service at Sushi Thai is excellent and the value was good (FYI - look for coupons in you local mailers). I thought that sushi was very good, but not great. The house rolls were better than some of the regular sushi rolls. I thought that the spicy tuna roll was not very good at all. We will go back again, but there are some other sushi restaurants in the area that have better tasting sushi.

1  Thank BusyMom2013
Reviewed April 19, 2013

This is my favorite Thai restaurant. I love the California rolls and appreciate the fact that they will substitute soy wraps for the seaweed. I also have to admit that I usually stick with cooked rolls that have no caviar. Some of my favorite rolls are the Spicy Crunchy California Roll, Dragon Roll, and the Munchie Crunchy Roll. I've also had Pad See Eiw - delicious and the Panang and the Yellow Curry. I like both of them. Extensive menu, good service, can't go wrong.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

The service is fantastic, the menu choices are abundant, and you truly get a lot of value for your money. The waitstaff attends to your every need and I felt pampered from the time I walked in to the time I left. These folks really care about your business and I wish more restaurants would get the "picture"! I will definitely return here and recommend it to as many people as I can! Great job folks and GREAT food!