“Excellent Menu”

Liberty Restaurant
Ranked #18 of 97 Restaurants in Libertyville
Cuisines: American, Greek, Italian
Reviewed April 11, 2012

Liberty Restaurant...serves anything you could possibly want...huge menu and always good.

1  Thank kjalsbury

Reviewed February 28, 2012

No espressos and fancy nonsense, just good old fashioned ham and eggs with friendly personal service - best place for a consistent breakfast hands down

1  Thank Jimzorba
Reviewed January 30, 2012

Whenever i visit the Liberty Restaurant on Milwaukee Avenue in Libertyville, I always feel at home! It's a great place with excellent food, and the owner George, is always pleasant and welcoming. I particuarly like Sunday morning breakfast, which is always prepared just the way I like it and is served promptly by a skilled waitstaff. The Liberty is a place where friends and family, as well as solo diners, feel comfortable! A few years ago, George expanded the facility, and I won't be surprised if he finds it necessary to grow once again. That's how popular the Liberty is! Try it.......you'll like it!

2  Thank luvtravel389
Reviewed December 19, 2011

My wife had the whitefish and I had Grecian style chicken. They were both well prepared and a good value. The owner made everyone feel like they were family. The waiters were friendly and knowledgeable.

1  Thank Stephen W
Reviewed June 22, 2011

I've been to the Liberty numerous times and have always had negative experiences there. The staff is cold and calous. The food is not good by any means. They have no regard for food safety for food allergies. We wait for what seems like forever whenever we go there. I won't be returning to the Liberty. I've given it enough chances but it's always the same.

1  Thank flowergirl3785