“Tuesday Morning with My Best Friend (dog)”
Review of Egg Harbor Cafe

Egg Harbor Cafe
Ranked #6 of 97 Restaurants in Libertyville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Egg Harbor Café specializes in gourmet breakfast and lunch creations served from 6:30 am to 2 pm daily, in a warm, charming, country setting with fast, friendly and efficient service.
Reviewed October 31, 2012

Sitting outside on Tuesday morning, Charlie (female soft coated Wheaten Terrier) and I order breakfast; Charlie gets the bad boy charlie egg plate with a dry English muffin and a side bowl of water, I get my veggie omelet and coffee. Yes, Charlie has her own menu (only on Tuesdays). We sit on the patio, under a heat lamp, and enjoy our time together. The staff is very attentive to all guests, making sure the coffee is still hot and the pot is always full. The food is good, staff great, and the neighborhood is the best. I just moved to Libertyville, this restaurant is now part of my regular routine. By the way, their berry spread is fantastic, don't forget to buy some to take home.

Reviewed August 6, 2012

Late breakfast stop while on the road through town.
Fast service. Very clean. Perfect, tasty breakfast!

Reviewed July 29, 2012 via mobile

We pulled into the parking lot of Wildberry Café with the apparently 50 to 60 people milling around waiting for a seat we immediately left.
We are not regulars in Libertyville Illinois so we drove downtown and parked and found the egg Harbor Café!
We are so HAPPY We did!
Everything was Wonderful!

2  Thank Powerplant66
Reviewed May 2, 2012

Another top choice for weekend breakfast in the Libertyville area. I The food is great, service is always top notch and the atmosphere is perfect for our family. A few of my fave's is their strawberry OJ , pumpkin pancakes and banana bread french toast. I actually look forward to the Fall for the Pumpkin pancakes. The selection of seasonal itmes is fabulous and keeps the menu fresh and inviting. Our family loves it here and i highly recommend it.

Reviewed April 12, 2012

We love Egg Harbor Cafe and was VERY happy when they opened up the one in Libertyville. Love going there. The food is great, service is great, atmosphere is great. It's a GREAT place to go. They'll even ask you if you want coffee or juice to go! Went there for Easter recently. Can' wait to go back!