“Happy...Happy...Happy!”

Egg Harbor Cafe
Ranked #6 of 97 Restaurants in Libertyville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Egg Harbor Café specializes in gourmet breakfast and lunch creations served from 6:30 am to 2 pm daily, in a warm, charming, country setting with fast, friendly and efficient service.
Reviewed July 29, 2012 via mobile

We pulled into the parking lot of Wildberry Café with the apparently 50 to 60 people milling around waiting for a seat we immediately left.
We are not regulars in Libertyville Illinois so we drove downtown and parked and found the egg Harbor Café!
We are so HAPPY We did!
Everything was Wonderful!

2  Thank Powerplant66

Reviewed May 2, 2012

Another top choice for weekend breakfast in the Libertyville area. I The food is great, service is always top notch and the atmosphere is perfect for our family. A few of my fave's is their strawberry OJ , pumpkin pancakes and banana bread french toast. I actually look forward to the Fall for the Pumpkin pancakes. The selection of seasonal itmes is fabulous and keeps the menu fresh and inviting. Our family loves it here and i highly recommend it.

Reviewed April 12, 2012

We love Egg Harbor Cafe and was VERY happy when they opened up the one in Libertyville. Love going there. The food is great, service is great, atmosphere is great. It's a GREAT place to go. They'll even ask you if you want coffee or juice to go! Went there for Easter recently. Can' wait to go back!

Reviewed April 11, 2012

One of my favorite places to go is Egg Harbor Cafe. I live in Libertyville, IL so this is my second home. Every meal I have ever had there has been fresh and delicious. I adore the Door County Chicken Salad, but everything is great. One of my favorite things is that they give me a "to go" cup for my Black Currant Iced Tea...without me even asking....gotta love that. I also go to Egg Harbor Cafe in Lincolnshire, Lake Geneva, Geneva, Lake Forest and Lombard when I am in those areas...best breakfast place ever!

Reviewed February 12, 2012

I LOVE Matt's Meaty Skillet!! They have great breakfast, I highly recommend. The best place in Libertyville, hands down! This place blows Wildberry and Walker Bros out of the water.