“Solidly Good.”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 24, 2013

This is typically are local, "go-to" for an upper class evening out. We eat here on holidays, for graduations and other family events. The food is good, portions are large - so expect to bring a doggie-bag home with you. I wouldn't say the menu takes many chances. The entrees are typical steakhouse with a few pasta dishes, fish and sandwiches thrown in as well. One thing I can say without any shadow of doubt - JImmy's has the hands down best mashed potatoes.

Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

A coworker and I were on a business trip and stopped at Jimmy's. We wanted a steak. Boy did we get one! We ordered the porter house (24 oz.)! Yikes when it came I couldn't believe the size! Yum! I had the steak cooked medium-rare. The cook made it to perfection. The server was very attentive making sure we had everything we needed. Great job to this place. Only one problem... I live eight hours away.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

My wife and I had just gone to Jimmy's Charhouse again tonight, and this restaurant does not disappoint. I usually always get the Wood-Roasted Chicken, which was very juicy with a crisp skin. The loaded mashed potatoes were very good. The french onion soup was cooked perfectly with the right amount of slightly burned mozzarella cheese. My wife had the Roasted Pork with stuffing and mashed potatoes, and she was pleased with those.

Price is fairly good overall (a little more upscale) -- sadly the lamb chops are a little pricey (they are very good and loaded with garlic).

Our waiter Ryan was very good tonight -- always around when needed, but in no way bothersome or annoying.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

My husband loves their Chicken Al Forno Pasta - which is a whole pan of food: 1/2 a split-roasted chicken, served on a bed of pasta tossed in marinara sauce, topped with shredded cheese and browned in the oven. Delicious, and lots of leftovers to savor later!)

I love their oven-roasted chicken and pork combo!

They oven-roast their Chicken and pork right there, in wood-fired ovens. (You can see them turning most of the time you are there.)

We take friends and family to Jimmy's Charhouse when they visit. The prices are a good value for the food you are served. We can afford to go there frequently. Always been impressed by our waiters and food.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

This was our second visit to Jimmy's. We were impressed with our first visit, which is why we went back a second time. The restaurant has a very warm and welcoming feel. As soon as you enter you can't miss the glow from the fireplace.

The purpose of our second visit to was to celebrate a new job. We arrived early in hopes of beating some of the regular dinner crowd. We waited about 30 minutes for a table which wasn't too bad. The warm bread and butter served to every table was excellent. Our waitress was mediocre and never offered beverage refills throughout the meal. She also looked quite "put out" when we asked her to light the candle on our table. The evening quickly went downhill when management decided to seat 40 teenagers next to us (and several other tables of diners, basically in the center of the restaurant!). It remains a mystery to us why management thought this would be a pleasant experience for the rest of the diners. There were other more semi-private sections of the restaurant that would've been a better seating choice for the teens. The noise volume this created was unpleasant and the service went downhill quickly after the teens were seated. As far as the food, the salmon was very good and the strip steak was flavorful, but tough.

We're unsure at this time if we'll return or not. If we do, we'll be sure to ask about the plans for the surrounding tables!