“Great place to stay!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Libertyville
Hamilton, Canada
“Great place to stay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2013

Stayed at the Hampton Libertyville for four nights, in town for a family wedding. This hotel was perfect for our needs. It is immaculately clean, very quiet and comfortable. Good service, nice breakfast. Location is great - quiet, safe and close to many restaurants, etc. Would highly recommend.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Britny P, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago-Libertyville, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
Dear guest,

Thank you for your responses! Pleased to hear how much you enjoyed our property. Thank you for making us your choice hotel. Have a wonderful day!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
  • Polish first
Providence, Rhode Island
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

Really nice staff welcoming you to the hotel. Quick check in. Rooms are big, nice and clean. The bed was very comfortable. The hotel is in a quiet location, not much around there at all. You will need to take your car if you are looking for a good place to eat.

Per

• Stayed October 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Britny P, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago-Libertyville, responded to this review, October 4, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your response! Our staff comes in each day motivated to give you the best possible stay we can. We strive for greatness while making everything as convenient as possible. If you are in the area again please give me a call personally so I can make a reservation for you. Have a wonderful day.
woodstock, IL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2013

The room was exceptionally clean and tastefully decorated. Everything was clean and comfortable. I would recommend this hotel to my mother who is very picky. The bathroom was very spacious unlike some other 'fine' hotels. We used the whirpool for my aching feet.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Britny P, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago-Libertyville, responded to this review, September 29, 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you for your response. We are pleased to hear how enjoyable your room was for you and that you would recommend our property to others. Our housekeeping staff works extra hard to give our guest exceptional service. Thank you for making us your choice hotel, if you are ever in the area again please give me a call personally and I will be happy to make your reservation. Have a wonderful day !
Toledo, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013

The people were very helpful here anything you needed and they could provide they did. the computer was not working in the business center so they let me use one of them behind the desk I thought that was very nice. The exercise room has all state of the art equipment and was very clean and the pool was a great temperature.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Britny P, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago-Libertyville, responded to this review, September 19, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your response. We do our best to provide excellent service for our guests. I see you were here for a navy graduation, congratulations! It's a time filled with so many emotions. Thank you for making us your choice hotel, if you are ever back in the area please give me a call personally so I can set up a reservation for you. Have a great rest of your year.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2013

you know I've been all around the world. And one of the things that I very much dislike is being cramped in a very small room. Hampton Inn here in Libertyville is great, wonderful the rooms are very open, room to move around, very clean very professional. My only concern is the TV is a little too small for that big room and you pretty much have to sit in the window seat to view. Other than that what a wonderful place thank you

• Stayed September 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Britny P, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago-Libertyville, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your response. It's great for our staff to hear with the travel experience you have, the great comments you had about our property. As far as the TV's go there is unfortunately not much I can change about that. Although, I will certainly show this to my managers. Thank you again and hope for safe travels the rest of the year.
Mundelein,IL, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

I put up my guest artists and they are always comfortable. I appreciate how close it is to where I need them to get to. Every time I book a room i receive compliments on the quality. Nice room, clean and friendly staff.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Britny P, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago-Libertyville, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Dear Shelley,

Thank you for your response. We are so happy to hear you are a repeat customer. Thank you for making our property your choice hotel. If you ever need anything in the future please call me personally and I will be more than happy to help you or make you a room reservation. Have a wonderful day.
Naperville, Illinois, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

The service we received was great! My family (12 rooms) stayed here over Labor Day Weekend while attending a family wedding. They front desk accommodated those who needed an early check in, they stored the left over wedding cake until we all gathered on the second day. They provided us plates and forks! Their breakfast as amazing offering eggs, bacon, waffles, pastries, fruit, dry cereal, fruit... the food servers kept things clean and food ready. The rooms were very comfortable with plenty of space and great towels. We would recommend this hotel for your stay in Libertyville!

Dear Jill,

Thank you for your response! We are very happy you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast. Our breakfast staff works extra hard to keep everything clean for our guests as well as our food hot and ready. I hope you had a wonderful time at the wedding. Thank you for making us your choice hotel.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Libertyville
Candlewood Suites Chicago Libertyville
DoubleTree by Hilton Libertyville - Mundelein
No photo provided
Comfort Suites Grayslake
Comfort Suites Grayslake
#1 of 1 in Grayslake
Residence Inn Chicago Waukegan/Gurnee
SpringHill Suites Chicago Waukegan/Gurnee

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago-Libertyville? Share your experiences!