“Hidden gem!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 27, 2012

Since moving to Lemont 8 years ago, La Dolce Vita has become our favorite restaurant! We rarely venture out of town for a dinner out. It has also become our kids favorite. Great service, great drinks and amazing food. The food is always HOT when it arrives at your table and there is no better calamari to be found anywhere! It is intimate and romantic but can be a lot of fun with a group as well.

Reviewed November 17, 2012

I love the Italian food at La Dolce Vita. Everything I've ever tried there tastes great. The only reason I didn't rate this place higher is because they do not accept reservations, and there's ususally a long wait. Also, it a little bit pricier than most Italian restaurants because everything is a la carte. The food and atmosphere are great though!

Reviewed October 13, 2012

La Dolce Vita is a hot spot in Lemont because it always serves up delicious Italian food at reasonable prices. We have never been disappointed when dining there.

1  Thank jmdamas
Reviewed July 4, 2012

We thoroughly enjoyed the meal. My husband had the best veal in a long time. Staff was super.

Reviewed June 19, 2012

An upscale Italian restaurant in downtown Lemont. I see a couple negative reviews here saying the portions are not big enough or that the meals are not all you can eat. That is just ridiculous. Any pasta dish served here is enough for at least two meals by any average American. The prices are no more then you'd pay at some chain restaurant yet here you get a good meal.

This is a nice restaurant and maybe kids should be left at home so that your party and the other diners can enjoy their meal.

I would recommend the cappatelli in vodka sauce, which is the best pasta dish I have had anywhere. There homemade linguini is also highly recommended.

I would also recommend sitting at the bar for smaller groups. The bartender/server is great!

1  Thank K G

Been to La Dolce Vita of Lemont? Share your experiences!