“Tasty, Tasty Burger!!”

Nick's Tavern
Ranked #4 of 46 Restaurants in Lemont
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Chicago, IL
“Tasty, Tasty Burger!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

Nick's came highly recommended by some contractors working in my house, and since they had the kitchen torn up, paid a visit to Nick's for a burger for dinner.

Burger was excellent... one of the best I've had! Don't bother with the "Dog & Suds" root-beer, flat as flat can get and they tell me that they're all that way. That was the only disappointing thing; otherwise, it was excellent.

Bear in mind two things:

>> Chips, no frys
>> Cash only!

Go early! Not a big place and it filled up fast after we were there.

• Visited October 2013

“Still the biggest best burger around”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2013

We have been going to Nick's for many years. Even though there are different owners, the burgers are still delicious. They have also expand the menu a little, and everything I've had has been good. Not a big place, so depending on when you go, not always easy to get a seat...but it's worth the wait.

Visited March 2013
Springtown, Texas
“BIG (and GOOD) Burgers!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2013

I visited an old friend and his wife in LeMont in October of 2012 and they took me here. I ordered the cheeseburger and (much to their amazement AND amusement) ate the whole thing! This was quite a feat since these burgers are BIG, folks!!! No thin little fast food burgers here!!! Thick and meaty with great flavor is the order of the day !!! (But when I'm hungry, I'm HUNGRY!!!) This place is just a local neighborhood tavern/hangout that happens to serve great burgers (no fries, just chips) and alcohol. The beer was cold on a subsequent visit, and the help efficient. If you happen to find yourself in LeMont, Illinois, try it!!!!

• Visited October 2012
Chicago, Illinois
“The Burger that fills your belly”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2013

My Dad first took me to Nick's when I was 10 years old. I saw the burger and was like, wow, that's really a burger. Then I tasted it. Delicious. 25 years later, though my Dad is no longer with us, I still go to Nick's on a regular basis. You know what you're getting when you go to Nick's. Quality burger, cold beer and nice atmosphere. Would recommend to all.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Jason W
“A must try”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

Unbelievable burger got it with cheese, grilled onions and mushrooms !!!!! Damn good. Service was very friendly. Clean place.

2 Thank Lyonsdog

Been to Nick's Tavern? Share your experiences!