“Fantastic Old World Cuisine”

Old Town Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 46 Restaurants in Lemont
Cuisines: European, Polish
Reviewed June 15, 2013

The walls are decorated with Eastern European items, as is the menu, which offers a variety of authentic Polish and other Eastern European dishes, (not all of which are common on menus.) The restaurant is staffed the same way. There were four of us in our party. Each ordered a different meal. Each was thrilled with what was served.
This is another restaurant that will happily adjust their dishes to accomodate dietary restrictions. As for my special meal, they helped me find something on the menu that I could eat without any changes except to the side dishes.
Try it. You'll like it.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

The decor makes you feel like you are in the middle of Europe. The service is great and the staff is very friendly.

The prices are reasonable for the sizeable portions, including soup, two sides and dessert! The beer and wine prices are also reasonable. For good comfort food and a homey atmosphere, this is the place.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

The food and service at the Old Town Restaurant is Excellent. The menu is Eastern European and and deserts are home made. The soups are home made and are excellent This place is worth a special trip.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

Husband & I ate here for the second time today(10/17/12). Once again, we weren't dissapointed. Our lunches were wonderful. He had roast beef with mashed potatoes, beets, chicken noodle soup, a salad bar, & a plum coffee cake for dessert. I had a bowl of potato leek soup & a salad bar & an apricot kolacky for dessert. The prices are reasonable. His meal was $9.95 & the salad bar was an additional $1.50. My meal was $6.95 & dessert was $1. The service is polite.

Reviewed July 12, 2012

My in-laws had been begging to take us to this restaurant and we finally had the time to break away and go. Walking in you feel like you are transported to Europe. The server was super friendly and offered great recommendations. The food was out of this world and the portions are large so bring an appetite! The house beer (cannot remember the name) is great too. I cannot wait to eat here again!