“Good spot for all golfers ”

Cog Hill Golf & Country Club
Ranked #1 of 19 things to do in Lemont
More attraction details
Owner description: This course hosts the PGA's Western Open every year.
Reviewed April 22, 2018 via mobile

With 4 courses, golfers of any level can find a course that is right for the . Dubsdread is for the low handicappers. Course 2 is beautiful and a little more challenging than course 1 and 3 which are the easiest. Played there yesterday and I would wait til Spring arrives because they are not in good shape. Nice bar in the big clubhouse for a cold one after your round. Big driving range and a golf school.

1  Thank joshua916
"golf"
in 18 reviews
"tees"

Reviewed January 21, 2018 via mobile

We had my daughter and son in law’s baby shower presented by Justin’s Mom. It was a great event with a delicious breakfast buffet. Only draw back was how in a hurry the staff was to clean the room even though they still had it goat another hour.

Reviewed September 24, 2017

This was probably the 10th time I played Dub's Dread in the last 25 years. All I can say is play the appropriate tees for your handicap. If you are too big for your britches it will eat you up and spit you out. I am a 15 handicap and played from the white tees (correct). The two highest scores I had were on par threes. (a 7 and an 8)! They are currently replacing all of the sand in all of the bunkers. The course is in beautiful shape but some of the surrounding buildings (lightning shelters, water fountains, cart paths are getting a little long in the tooth. I am good with not playing it for another couple of years. Green fees are $155 during the week.

Reviewed September 6, 2017

Course 1 and 3 are great for summer twilight golf. My sons and I have gone to Cog Hill many times and have never been disappointed.