“Quick overnight - as expected; clean, decent room reasonable price.” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Le Roy/Bloomington Southeast

Days Inn Le Roy/Bloomington Southeast
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Le Roy
Davenport, Iowa
“Quick overnight - as expected; clean, decent room reasonable price.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

We were on our way home, and wanted reasonably priced, clean overnight accommodations. The gal that was behind the counter was cheerful and friendly, the room clean, and the continental breakfast OK. With the coupon from Midwest travel buddy, the price was very reasonable. We'd stay there again (went kayaking on the Clinton Lake system, in the bird and fish preserve).

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
    • 3 of 5 stars
      Cleanliness
    • 4 of 5 stars
Neel75, General Manager at Days Inn Le Roy/Bloomington Southeast, responded to this review, June 22, 2014
Thank you so much for the compliments about our staff! We appreciate your kind words and thank you for choosing the Days Inn as your choice of hotel. I hope we see you again in the near future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Rockford, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

This hotel was a last minute stop for my family. I was very glad this was the hotel we chose. It was clean, comfortable, and well priced. Room was spacious with our very own coffee pot. There was also a continents breakfast in the morning. I would stay here again if need be!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
Elwood, Indiana
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

We are from out of town and I booked a room for a wedding we were supposed to attend.2 days before we were supposed to leave my child got sick. After speaking on the phone for almost an hour with one of the workers that barely spoke english They finally said they would take care of it and cancel the reservation and give us a refund. However they never did. I was looking forward to staying at this hotel after reading the reviews, but after the experience I had I do not think I will ever stay at this hotel chain nor would I recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 stars
1 Thank Sarah T
Neel75, Manager at Days Inn Le Roy/Bloomington Southeast, responded to this review, December 30, 2013
I would like to thank you for expressing your concern regarding your attempts to cancel your reservation. I had spoken to a gentlemen that had called to cancel the room but had explained to him that this reservation was made using our advance purchase rate which is non-refundable as explained on our website.

Travelers are raving about these Le Roy hotels

Ramada Limited Bloomington
Ramada Limited Bloomington
#15 of 23 in Bloomington
3.5 of 5 stars 242 reviews

Been to Days Inn Le Roy/Bloomington Southeast? Share your experiences!