“Excellent food and service!!”
Review of Teddy Buckmen's - CLOSED

Teddy Buckmen's
Cuisines: Southwestern
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
A TripAdvisor Member
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

My family and I went for dinner on a Wednesday night. Got a seat right away and our waitress was friendly and very patient with us (I have four kids). Our food didnt take too long to vook and it came out perfect! The fried chicken was delicious and the kids loved their grilled cheese sandwiches! My husband also loved the burger he got along with the bill. We will definitely go back and also would recommend to anyone who stops in the Le Roy area!

Reviewed June 28, 2014

We usually don't order steaks because we have the best steaks at home, but this place came very close to our home grown meat. The employees were very friendly and cater to ones every need! Would recommend this place to everyone. Everything was EXCELLENT!!!

Reviewed November 29, 2013

We have been there 3 times and have not been happy. Smoked Brisket to me is sliced smoked meat. This came out pulled in a pile with so much BBQ sauce like it came out of a crock pot. Nothing about BBQ sauce mentioned on the menu.

1  Thank Jefferey W
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We visited here in the afternoon on a Saturday and sat in the beer garden. Service was great. Large selection of beer and wine. BBQ sandwich was delicious, very tender. Will be ordering this again.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

I have been here several times and it really seems like they struggle with their customer service. At first I thought it was because they were a newer resturant but it really hasn't improved the longer they are open.

3  Thank Illinibowhunter