“Absolutely Awesome”

Jack's Cafe
Ranked #1 of 11 Restaurants in Le Roy
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 12, 2012

This place is great. The food is superb and the wait staff is wonderful. My husband and I very rarely stop at the same restaurant twice when we are out of town but Jack’s Café is an exception. The portions are good sized, everything tastes homemade, and the prices are very reasonable. They really know what they are doing here.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

Server brought 2 fresh slices of white and 2 of raisin bread to the table with real butter after we ordered. As good if not better than what I make at home. Chicken noodle soup tasty - nothing extraordinary. Mom got beef liver and onions (blech) and said it was really good. Came with real mashed potatoes. Side veggies were probably frozen but server said the liver never was. I had the italian beef - which was really a french dip - that was quite tasty. Au jus was savory and again the bread was homemade. Friendly fast service. Wish I had saved room for their desserts (and I only ate half of the sandwich), which sounded wonderful. Very reasonably priced. Much much better than I expected on an interstate exit of mostly gas stations and some fast food. If I'm driving this way again I will definitely stop in!

Reviewed May 3, 2012

The Restaurant was clean and looked modern. The Wait Staff were totally detached and just going thru the motions. The food and the menu are like millions of mediocre restaurants all over the country. They exist because a small town like this has only so many dining outlets other than fast food. I can honestly say that a fast food combo maybe be a financially better choice and pocket the savings.

1  Thank Mustangz
Reviewed November 18, 2011

Great place to stop when passing through. Great service and nice people. My breakfast was at my table in 5 minutes.