“FABULOUS BBQ RIBS AND SAUCE”
Review of Kenny's Ribs

Kenny's Ribs
Ranked #34 of 59 Restaurants in Lansing
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed September 1, 2013

I love BBQ Ribs and I enjoy them in a great variety of restaurants. Kenny's Ribs does not offer fancy decor or table service but it does offer some of the best ribs (great meat quality!) and a fantastic sauce! My wife and I treat ourselves maybe once a month to a dinner at Kenny's. We were here just last night and we both agreed that our meals were "some good eatin'"! I particularly enjoy the half slab of ribs with french fries and white bread smothered in sauce! My wife always opts for the Rib tips with fries and bread. In the past, I have enjoyed the Chicken Wings and my wife has enjoyed the Sausage Links. Service has always been good. The Ribs are not "fall off the bone". They require some chewing but they are worth the extra effort as the quality is top notch!

3  Thank Peter P

Reviewed August 9, 2012

Kenny's food is poor to average. The ribs are always tough and half done. The best thing going is the sauce and the prices are too high!

Reviewed March 19, 2012

Good food and plenty of it for the prices. Service was quick and friendly.

Been to Kenny's Ribs? Share your experiences!