Comfort Suites Hotel - Lansing
$101
$98
Agoda.com
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Loved the front desk attendant, he made me feel very at home, he even called my room up after I checked in to make sure everything was Ok. Breakfast in the morning was great and so was the nice woman attending to it. Good, clean, quiet and comfortable stay. 5/5

Room Tip: Grab the corner suites they have a nicer room layout in my opinion
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
traveler8881, General Manager at Comfort Suites Hotel - Lansing, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2013

As a General Manager it is great to hear that my staff is giving A+ customer service. I know I have the best staff who take real proud in making sure our guests enjoy every aspect of their stay. Thank you for the great review and we look forward to serving you in the future!

Reviewed September 5, 2013

Cold lemon water and popcorn greeted us when we checked in, a nice touch. Hotels is very clean, beds were comfortable, nice bedding, larger rooms with fridge and microwave.. Small pool and exercise room. Typical breakfast room with waffle iron, eggs, etc. Front desk staff was welcoming, in an industrial area but don"t be put off. Have never had a problem with the area.
Good value, if you don"t need a few of the extras, check next door at the Sleep Inn, same owners and i have reviewed it as well.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank travelpigOntario
traveler8881, General Manager at Comfort Suites Hotel - Lansing, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2013

Thank you for the wonderful review! It makes me happy to know guests think our hotel is as great as we do. We are glad to hear all our welcoming touches do not go unnoticed. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we know your next visit will be as pleasant as this one.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

I stay there for business rather frequently. It's a fantastic hotel and I recommend it.
If you are unhappy with the gym they give you a pass to LA Fitness.
Nice staff, clean and a nice value stay!

I would recommend it to any of my friends or family.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay here and had a great experience with our staff & service. We appreciate your business and the great review. We are look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

Stayed here because it was near to where we had an event. Pool was to close at 10pm but was still in operation after that. Big sign says children must be accompanied by and adult. Ha ha!!
The entry floor is dirty and has been during our stay. The breakfast is not up to standards in other comfort suites we have stayed.

• Stayed: July 2013

I appreciate your feedback. We are always looking for ways to improve our guest experiences. I will be personally going over our rules with my staff regarding the pool guidelines. Thank you for your review and I hope you will try us out again.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

Stayed overnight when in the area for a concert. Front desk was very nice and helpful. Facility was clean and served its purpose. Small pool on the grounds. Recommend if you are in the area and need a place to stay.

• Stayed: July 2013

Thank you for taking the time to leave your positive comments. We greatly appreciate you and are looking forward to serving you again soon.