“Average- Across the Board”

Extended Stay America - Chicago - Lansing
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Lansing
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

We got this hotel by chance through Hotwire- we got what we paid for. Nothing is excellent here by any means but it's not terrible. Bed isn't comfortable, lots of hallway noise as well. I would not stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Lansing, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2014

Thank you for the feedback about your stay at our hotel. I am sorry to hear that your bed was not comfortable and that your stay was average overall. Your feedback on these issues will be useful to my staff and I as we continually work to improve our hotel. I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at lan@extendedstay.com. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.

Reviewed June 26, 2014

I made a reservation online, on the way from Minneapolis- to Lansing, Hotel manager called saying they had a new reservation system and "corporate" overbooked the room, The manager here helped resolve the situation and made everything right. She even gave me a discount on the room we were switched too. VERY!!!! Clean room. Friendly customer service. When we make the trip to chicago again Will definitely stay here!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed May 18, 2014

We arrived late and were greeted by a friendly young lady. The elevator was not working so we received a first floor room. The room is what you normally receive that these hotels. I would recommend a room away from the elevator.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed May 15, 2014

This was the worse experience of my life! The room had an odor, the bed and linen had an odor. The room was cold, the staff was rude, kids running in the hall, the maintenance guy was ok. The towels were hard and rough. The tv only has 5-6 channels. Horrible

Room Tip: Find another hotel. Comfort suites is across the street
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Tanisha L
Reviewed April 18, 2014

We did not get the rooms that were promised us. Very unprofessional. Unpleasant. Disrespectful. After they messed our rooms up they did not make it right. There is no customer service. Not clean. It is definitely not a 2.5 star hotel. Not even a 1.

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed April 14, 2014

When I arrived hotel, there was anyone at front desk. I should wait over 20 minute. Front desk guy was unfriendly and he did not inform anything about hotel. There was bad smell through hallway. Room was not clean. I don't wanna stay again

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 8, 2014

The staff was good to me. my suite was nice and spacious. I would have liked it if house keeping had stopped by with more towels everyday. but other than that everything was pretty ok. If you are booking through southwest please understand that check in is not at 3am but 3pm so you don't end up paying for an extra night.

Room Tip: Get a king 1 bedroom suite if you want lots of space!
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lansing
Red Roof Inn Chicago Lansing
Comfort Suites Hotel - Lansing
Clarion Inn
Clarion Inn
#1 of 4 in South Holland
Sleep Inn Hotel - Lansing
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Chicago South Lansing
Quality Inn & Suites Harvey

Been to Extended Stay America - Chicago - Lansing? Share your experiences!