Extended Stay America - Chicago - Lansing
Hampton.com
$154
Comfort Inn(Hammond)
$101
All reviewsburner stovefull size refrigeratorpots and pansroom was cleanhome away from homecomforts of homeeasy access to the interstatehotel is excellentrecommend this hotela great stayfront desk clerkenjoyed my stayerickakitchenettenecessitiessinkmattresses
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 14, 2014

When I arrived hotel, there was anyone at front desk. I should wait over 20 minute. Front desk guy was unfriendly and he did not inform anything about hotel. There was bad smell through hallway. Room was not clean. I don't wanna stay again

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 8, 2014

The staff was good to me. my suite was nice and spacious. I would have liked it if house keeping had stopped by with more towels everyday. but other than that everything was pretty ok. If you are booking through southwest please understand that check in is not at 3am but 3pm so you don't end up paying for an extra night.

Room Tip: Get a king 1 bedroom suite if you want lots of space!
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 3, 2014

We got the room through a 3rd party website and got a really good deal on it. The pictures made it look much nicer than it was though. The front door was locked and the lady behind the desk was behind a gate, which scared me. It made me feel like the hotel wasn't safe. The security door right by our room did not lock. ANYONE could waltz right in to the hotel through that door, which defeats the lock on the lobby doors. 2 separate nights we came back to our rooms and our keys didn't work. We had to walk all the way back to the lobby multiple times before the lady from the front desk had to come up. The bathroom was cold. We had to turn the heat way up in the room and open the bathroom door so that it could warm up. We loved the little kitchen in the room however. It was very convenient. All in all we got a clean room to sleep in at night, but I definitely wouldn't pay full price for the room.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Antoinette M
Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

It's an okay to good size for the price. Don't let pictures fool you. This location is outdated. smelt like they were running a drug hotel.. nothing but strong odors of marijuana. we had prepaid for 2 nights. luckily they let us cancel one evening and get our $$ back. We drove a couple more exits to the residence inn in hammond. much more nicer and family friendly.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 19, 2014

We took our daughter to Midway airport and had to stay the night to pick her up the next day from flight to Reno, NV.

The room was clean, liked the little kitchen area there.

What I didn't like was their staff left like 10 or 11 at night. I feel there should always be someone there for guest safety!

Guest comfort and Safety are rule #1in the hotel/motel business.
Watch "Hotel Impossible" and learn something. ...

• Stayed: June 2013