“A great stay for the price ....”

Extended Stay America - Chicago - Lansing
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Lansing
Reviewed April 20, 2013

I have to say that the overall stay was excellent . If they could get the tv channel selection to match the overall stay then it would really be (A-1). Thank you all very much for everything my wife and I truly enjoyed the stay .

• Stayed: May 2012
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Lansing, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2013

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that you and your wife had a great overall experience. I do apologize about our channel selection. We are always working to improve this company wide.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

Just got home from spending two nites at this hotel. We found our room to be very clean and the beds are way comfy. The front desk clerk was very kind upon check-out and even wished us a blessed New Year, we would stay here again for sure.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
HM-ESA, Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Lansing, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2013

Reviewed October 5, 2012

My wife and I love this hotel. It is clean, newly remodeled and has excellent amenities. We call it our home away from home. It has an updated kitchenette where you can cook your favorite meal. You will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank rosco_154
john016, Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Lansing, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2012

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that you enjoyed the kitchen and amenities. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

I stayed here for a week and the room was average but the service at the front desk was horrible. Even the manager had an "extra" attitude. They didnt exhibit much professionalism and I was very disgusted by the cleaniness of the housekeeping.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I sincerely apologize that the housekeeping and front desk service were not to your satisfaction. To make sure this doesn't happen again, I am reviewing this with the entire staff to ensure all our guests receive the upmost in quality services. Thank you again for providing us with your feedback. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at lan@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

Stayed at this hotel for 11 months while working in the Chicago area. Always clean, great staff. Great having an on site laundry and a kitchenette with a full size refrigerator. Maid service was very good. I always felt very safe and had no worries about my vehicle in the parking lot. Very convenient location right off I-80/94.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Dave H

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that you enjoyed the convenience in location and services provided. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lansing
Red Roof Inn Chicago Lansing
Comfort Suites Hotel - Lansing
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Chicago South Lansing
Sleep Inn Hotel - Lansing
Clarion Inn
Clarion Inn
#1 of 4 in South Holland
Quality Inn & Suites Harvey

Been to Extended Stay America - Chicago - Lansing? Share your experiences!