“Bina, Ava, Manny and the rest of the crew!”

Red Roof Inn Chicago Lansing
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Lansing
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Bina, Ava, Manny and the rest of the crew!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2011

Red Roof in Lansing IL is a great place to stay. They are very attentive to your needs and I look forward to staying there every week. I travel to Chicago weekly and they always make me feel like I'm at home.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank Bert L
RedRoofLansingIL, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Chicago Lansing, responded to this review, December 20, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to tell others about your lodging experience at the Red Roof Inn in Lansing Illinois. It is always an absolute pleasure to have you staying at our location and your review will be shared with staff. I am extremely delighted to know that your stay was a pleasant one and we encourage you to continue to stay at our location while traveling in the area. Once again, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with other potential guest and we welcome your continued feedback at our location.

Ava Adediwura

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Saginaw, Michigan
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2011

I recently stayed at this hotel in September while attending two White Sox games in Chicago. It's in a fairly good location just off the expressway and the service was good. I noticed kind of an odd smell walking to my room but I'm the type of person that I just need a place to sleep and that's it so I didn't think much of the smell which wasn't very strong in my room. I would stay here again because it is a good price for the Chicago area, I know the other two hotels in this area are much worse (Howard Johnson's and Days Inn).

• Stayed September 2011, traveled solo
RedRoofLansingIL, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Chicago Lansing, responded to this review, November 22, 2011
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments regarding your stay at the Chicago Lansing Red Roof Inn. It was a great pleasure to serve you and to accomodate all of your hospitality needs. I will be sharing your review with the staff and we look forward to serving you in the near future.

Chicago, Illinois, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2011

My friend and I recently visited a Red Roof in Chicago South Suburbs, Lansing. Sharon got us checked in quickly. She was extremely professional and courteous. We did not have any problems.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with friends
RedRoofLansingIL, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Chicago Lansing, responded to this review, April 13, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay at the Chicago Lansing Red Roof Inn. We really appreciate your comments.

I will make sure to share your comments with the rest of the team. Feedback from our guest is always welcomed as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Aurora, Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2011

Stopped at the Red Roof Inn in Lansing for one night before starting our trip across the country on Route 66. The room was clean and the staff was friendly. We even met the "famous" Brenda from the other reviews. She was a delight to chat with while checking out.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
Mineral Point, WI
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2011

I have stayed at the Lansing IL Red Roof Inn several times while on business in the area. The staff is always friendly, rooms are clean.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
RedRoofLansingIL, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Chicago Lansing, responded to this review, October 25, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to tell everyone about your stay at our location. I appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Chicago Lansing Red Roof Inn. I will make sure to share your comments with the rest of our team. Feedback from our guest is always welcome as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Thank you again for sharing your experience. We look forward to seeing you in your future travels.

Sincerley,

Saint Louis, Missouri
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2011

I have been staying at Red Roof Lansing weekly for some time. They are always very courteous, especially Bina. The rooms are clean and it's a good value

Room Tip: King Bed on the ground floor is great
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank Bert L
Akron, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2011

I'm a Disabled Veteran in a powerwheel, me and my arrive hear at hotel Fri 8/19/11.
when we got i want to take a shower, so when i go to sit on the shower chair that was in are room, the shower chair gave out on me and i fell in the that tub and hurt myself. i was not able to get up for a minute do to i was in lot of pain. i hurt my leg, knee, and shoulder.
My call the office to report what had happen, They send down another shower chair , but no one from the office came down to see how i was doing or was i was alright. When i was able to go to the office to i ask for the manager to make out a incident report.
It sad when you had to go to the office than for not come to you to see if i was alright.
We are done to leave this Tue i like it here that why. we came back to this hotel, but your manger here is not so good. We are in room 120.
Mr. Leek -----------

Room Tip: Nice here here and queit. with good employees and pet freindly
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
RedRoofLansingIL, Manager at Red Roof Inn Chicago Lansing, responded to this review, September 14, 2011
Thank you Mr. Leek, for bringing your concern to our attention. We certainly hope you have had a quick recovery. While it is Red Roof Inn’s top priority to ensure the safety and security of our guests, some things can be hard to control, especially since the shower chair at this location was provided as a courtesy for our guests, and is not a standard feature of the room that you rented. It was noted by the staff member your wife spoke with, that you did not require immediate medical attention when asked. As a matter of respect, the shower chair was brought down to you with the intention to allow you to resume your shower, and allow us the opportunity to follow up with you afterwards. We sincerely apologize if this action was misinterpreted, as Red Roof Inn truly does care for the wellbeing of all guests. We appreciate the fact that you like this location, and look forward to welcoming you back again to enjoy a problem-free experience.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lansing
Extended Stay America - Chicago - Lansing
Comfort Suites Hotel - Lansing
Sleep Inn Hotel - Lansing
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Chicago South Lansing
Homewood Suites by Hilton Munster
Hampton Inn and Suites Munster

Been to Red Roof Inn Chicago Lansing? Share your experiences!