“Excellant Value” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Lansing
Mineral Point, WI
“Excellant Value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2011

I have stayed at the Lansing IL Red Roof Inn several times while on business in the area. The staff is always friendly, rooms are clean.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
RedRoofLansingIL, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Chicago Lansing, responded to this review, October 25, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to tell everyone about your stay at our location. I appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Chicago Lansing Red Roof Inn. I will make sure to share your comments with the rest of our team. Feedback from our guest is always welcome as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Thank you again for sharing your experience. We look forward to seeing you in your future travels.

Sincerley,

Ava Adediwura

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Saint Louis, Missouri
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2011

I have been staying at Red Roof Lansing weekly for some time. They are always very courteous, especially Bina. The rooms are clean and it's a good value

Room Tip: King Bed on the ground floor is great
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank Bert L
Akron, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2011

I'm a Disabled Veteran in a powerwheel, me and my arrive hear at hotel Fri 8/19/11.
when we got i want to take a shower, so when i go to sit on the shower chair that was in are room, the shower chair gave out on me and i fell in the that tub and hurt myself. i was not able to get up for a minute do to i was in lot of pain. i hurt my leg, knee, and shoulder.
My call the office to report what had happen, They send down another shower chair , but no one from the office came down to see how i was doing or was i was alright. When i was able to go to the office to i ask for the manager to make out a incident report.
It sad when you had to go to the office than for not come to you to see if i was alright.
We are done to leave this Tue i like it here that why. we came back to this hotel, but your manger here is not so good. We are in room 120.
Mr. Leek -----------

Room Tip: Nice here here and queit. with good employees and pet freindly
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
RedRoofLansingIL, Manager at Red Roof Inn Chicago Lansing, responded to this review, September 14, 2011
Thank you Mr. Leek, for bringing your concern to our attention. We certainly hope you have had a quick recovery. While it is Red Roof Inn’s top priority to ensure the safety and security of our guests, some things can be hard to control, especially since the shower chair at this location was provided as a courtesy for our guests, and is not a standard feature of the room that you rented. It was noted by the staff member your wife spoke with, that you did not require immediate medical attention when asked. As a matter of respect, the shower chair was brought down to you with the intention to allow you to resume your shower, and allow us the opportunity to follow up with you afterwards. We sincerely apologize if this action was misinterpreted, as Red Roof Inn truly does care for the wellbeing of all guests. We appreciate the fact that you like this location, and look forward to welcoming you back again to enjoy a problem-free experience.
Akron, Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2011

I am grateful for truck parking and the staff was very nice.

• Stayed February 2011
1 Thank Prodriver4
Herrin, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2011

I had a problem with the price. I noticed it was not the one quoeted on the Internet when we booked. I approached Ms. Brenda Elmore about it. I was not too hopeful since we had already stayed a night. Within mintues, however, Ms. Elmore had lowered our rate to what I had expected. I said to her, "You know what you just did, don't you?" She said, "Yes, I just made your day." "Yes," I said, "you certainly did that, but you did more. This is our first stay in a Red Roof Inn, and you just made repeat customers out of my husband and me." And so she did.

Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
3 Thank foxy050
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2011

I stay 3 nights a week the people here make my stay as comfortable as possible. Brenda takes care of all my reservations. If I have problem she takes care of it.she makes me feel at home

• Stayed May 2011
1 Thank Gofish277
slc
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2011

We are 2 college students traveling back east from the west to go home for summer. We got to the hotel around 12:30 at night and it was in the worst part of town. The management was really nice, but everything else stunk... literally. The room smelled terrible, stains on the bed, etc. As we were leaving to find another hotel, a car was parking near mine with its lights off, as we were packing up the car they backed up really quickly with their lights still off.

They were planning to break into my car!!! They then continued to follow us to the lobby with their lights off in the car and ALSO followed us when we left the hotel. It was very scary and I do not recommend anyone traveling alone to stay here.

A person from expedia recommended this hotel, she told us it was in the actual city of Chicago and she said it was very nice there... we obviously couldn't tell because we were driving.. but she was terrible and almost caused my car to be broken into.

Never again.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with friends
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank SLCskibum9

Travelers are raving about these Lansing hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lansing
Extended Stay America - Chicago - Lansing
Sleep Inn Hotel - Lansing
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Chicago South Lansing
Comfort Suites Hotel - Lansing
Ramada Hammond Hotel & Conference Center
BEST WESTERN Chicago Southland

Been to Red Roof Inn Chicago Lansing? Share your experiences!