“Good breakfast”
Review of Round the Clock

Round the Clock
Ranked #3 of 62 Restaurants in Lansing
Reviewed February 18, 2019 via mobile

Very good food and fairly quick. Love that they are open around the clock. I've tried breakfast and dinner, both are good.

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed February 12, 2019 via mobile

Food was ready on time was fresh and hot. Good service for pick up
Would order for pick up again very soon.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed December 25, 2018

place is clean . Staff is friendly. Not too l;ong of waiting. Food was hot and perfect Price was reasonable

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

Never disappointed... always professional when I call and food is always ready when I pick it up. I recommend this Lansing location.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

I recently had a business meeting with my partner, the weight Chris was very attentive constantly following up on my coffee and making sure everything was okay although we spent 2 hours are. The food was delicious and the portions are good size, the fruit was fresh also.

Date of visit: September 2018