Gayety's Chocolates & Ice Cream Co.
Open today: 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Its open again !!!

Great ice cream and chocolate!! I recently acquired a Five inch Hollow Easter Egg filled with... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Janine8363
Schererville, Indiana
via mobile
Awesome ice cream

We went there on a Friday it was just amazing. It’s so GOOD!!!! We had a Gayteys special and I was... read more

Reviewed April 13, 2019
HeyGirly14
Lansing, Illinois
via mobile

All reviews south chicago sundae whip cream great candy banana split shop
Selected filters
Reviewed February 4, 2018 via mobile

I fisrt found out about Gayete's when i was a teen. I've been bringing family & friends ever since. Today, im treating my grandson! Their strawberry banana shakes are awesome and their sundays are big enough for 2 (or more)!

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed January 21, 2018

I stopped by there as I was driving by and I was really surprised by the taste of the chocolate. It was smooth and sweet. I had chocolate covered marshmallows and cherries which are my favorite and will be stopping by there soon.

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed December 21, 2017

Have been going to Gayety's since the 60's at south chicago and now Lansing fresh made whip cream makes everything better

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed September 16, 2017 via mobile

We love coming here to have ice cream. It's a little expensive but you receive a large amount for your order. They have a great variety of waffle cones. My favorite is the banana ice cream. We love coming here and the young ladies are always really nice that serve us.

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed September 8, 2017 via mobile

This place has been around for a long time. They make almost everything. Their ice cream is delicious. Lots of ice cream for what you pay.

Date of experience: August 2017